Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Blood

Dex-chan lover
in hindsight, it would've been better if they had partied up before going to the next level in the dungeon

This manga is way too intense, it needs to progress properly cos it's like the characters are always on the brink of death in every single chapter/battle.

Dex-chan lover
"No plan survives first contact with the enemy" - von Moltke

People who are complaining don't seem to realise that stories usually follow a cycle: Low Tension (Learn characters intentions) -> Rising Tension (Characters encounter dilema) -> Climax Tension (Characters move toward solution) -> Lowering Tension (Characters resolve dilemma). Rinse and Repeat.

This happens chapter to chapter inside of an arc to arc cycle inside of the full story's cycle.

The plot is moving, just because there's not massive amounts of exposition/dialogue that doesn't mean the story is stalling. Chill out and appreciate the manga, lord.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there anything about party mechanics that would make her an greater threat to the others if she was in the party? DOesn't seem to make much sense

Fed-Kun's army
My question is how a level 1 can beat a orc that I presume is level 3? I mean, even with the support, he's still only a level 2 support.

Also, why didn't she just join the party beforehand? This is just stupid and adds unneccessary cliches. If she had joined, they could've found the child, she rushed to it, then used her high speed to just dip through that unexpected fire. They already knew someone was trying to take someone out, because of that box they found. Then they could've just used the return thing.

This feels like it's gonna be one of those horrible mangas. I might drop it after this.

Fed-Kun's army
@CraftyxCrafty You do realise that books work the same way, yet they receive low ratings when the author writes their dilemmas a tad bit... bad?

You do realise that bad writing exist?
You do realise that people is allowed to not like bad things?
You do realise you're basically just telling us that people actually breathe, giving us no new information whatsoever?

Reactions: OpN
Dex-chan lover
Slap: Strongest attack move a Pokemon can ever learn. The heavier the Pokemon, the stronger the slap.

Users who are viewing this thread