Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Definite Goal

Not a five-some, it was a six-some: 4 girls in party, and even the guild receptionist who was blushing in the locker room afterwards.

He's totally unfazed so they probably just took his shirt off while he was sleeping or at most checked out his dick.

Seems like one of his skills makes girls mad horny so he'll probably screw all of them soon enough though.

I come here to post that on the light novel edition of WSR, there's a special chapter at the end of Vol. 1 which explains E V E R Y T H I N G that happened on that night... from Theresia's (the lizard girl) perspective.

Dex-chan lover
they did nothing or it would be obviously hinted at, what happened was the same as ch.5

What kind of hints were you looking for, used condoms on the floor? Somebody and an accomplice did something to him last night, and two people looked ashamed of themselves either from being dead drunk in front of everyone or something more. Good enough for me to at least suspect hijinks if not prove they occured or explain in detail to what extent they occured.

It's still very vague (this is the WN though iirc; so maybe LN is more clear?)
https://yado-inn.com/world-strongest-rearguard-chapter-27/

@BDM130 well, basically...

With the exception to Theresia, every girl showed up to his side, opened up his shirt and spent time taking turns holding his hand as they all got embarrassed about it. They also mentioned how touching him also made that weird feeling dissipate and made them feel relaxed. link shows the image of Elishya (Elitia in the LN) & Suzuna taking their turn. After they have their girls chat, it's dawn so they go sleep while Theresia sits by his side looking at his face and smiling. there's

at first i was like "huh just hand holdings? that's nothing worth being ashamed about"

then i just realized how serial killer level of creepy and how much of a red flag it is to undress someone in their sleep, hold their hand, and watch them sleep for the remainder of the night

Users who are viewing this thread