Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.5 - RULES

Dex-chan lover
@Kirche I found it especially nice since they're both core members of the party, and the LN hasn't really spent much time developing them.

Dex-chan lover
...And if they hadn't reconnected, they wouldn't have gone on that trip and died.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1
that's dark lol
but i think theyll die either way, like some movie where death awaits (even when the did avoid it before)

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 and we wouldn't have to deal with an annoying midget character it woulda been a win win.

Banned
That is a bit sad the way she felt, but sadder when you think that this means their families lost their young daughters :( but a bit happy to have the relationship between them. Good friends

solid backstory intermission chapter, but overall im pretty concerned at the pace of this manga overall. there seem to be quite a few of these >1-month-between-release-manga out there atm, and i really feel its a bit of disservice to the story. its generally causes a decent amount of the audience to have to re-read to remember just what is going on and who several side characters even are.

Double-page supporter
This is the first time EVER that I did not hate an intermission chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.
What a sweet, yet believable, bit of backstory.
I wholly approve.

Users who are viewing this thread