Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

That blink+backsnipe combo just OP...
(OωO )...
I think it only worked because it was puppeteering Sophia, who he had that bond with so he could use Rear Stance or whatever it was called to immediately take up a rearguard position according to her.

Dex-chan lover
both dice equal 9 with two sets of numbers on the dice equaling 7 and 11, one was 4 and 5 and the other was 3 and 6

Dex-chan lover
I get what that girl is saying but come on, he successfully defeat the monster without hurting the adventurers. That alone should be worthy of praise.
What they did is still dangerous. The monster they fight were Named Monster with level above their overall party level, with exception of Elitia. Her level is a lot higher than everyone in the party. If he didn't careful enough, he might lose one or two of his party member. That's why, he's still got a warning or scolding not to be reckless.

But...then again, Atobe's party always manage to win the fight no matter how strong the enemy are. He had a gambler who always pull a natural 20, an OP swordwoman, a tank who never breaks, and his own support skill set is so OP that it can easily change the tide of battle.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice The True Shield Hero has arrived :) with a large shield at her back and a baton in her waist.In LN, she carries it with her hand when they met Arihito and I still think its much more massive compared to her physique
I still didn't think that Rikizo will cheap out with the boss being like a baby groot (but i guess its his own rendition). It should be a massive plant when it sprouted after he smashed that flower on Sophie and that petal that got plucked suddenly is its skill to get away.
I honestly don't remember any of these past few chapters being in the LN. I coulda just forgotten everything though... might need to reread
you just forgot it entirely. Rikizo's version is too concise and he change some of the scenes but remained faithful at least on some like Arihito using his skill to smash that flower.
It's quite different from the WN version (maybe it got revised on LN version).

In WN, after defeating Vine Puppeteer, there's no scene about Sophie straightly died in that place (we didn't know she's really died here or not). The girl in the end of ch who has a big shield, is leader of Guild Saber named Seraphina. Her interaction with Atobe is just giving warning to prioritize his party safety rather than trying to fight back, yeah just that. Guild Saber is something like "rescue squad" and mostly handle missing party or dangered party inside dungeons. She giving Atobe warning because his action as party leader can bring more casualties. In the end, she still thanked for carried their mission on behalf.
There's no difference really on what happened in LN. Sophie is used as a puppet with full control since the boss transferred the flower on her body. Arihito just notice it early with his skill. Seraphina's position in the Guild Saviors is a lieutenant. So i do think the "captain" mentioned is only referring only as the leader of the group. There's much more higher rank if the manga will continue more on the next district.
Funny that we got a new chap after i read vol 3 of the ln.

Gotta say i prefer the manga art to the ln art.

Edit: rereading the chap did manga change the harpy names? Himiko is the name of the eldest harpy.
chapter 28 is the latest one released last month and since its more of a bi monthly expect another on July or August.
In LN, they got their names after they defeated the boss. It's accurate and their names originates on historic periods and Himiko is the only one referring to a queen's name. As i remember Arihito just thought that Himiko should be suited more on the eldest one.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the guy that's buffing the front line shouldn't be using his skill like a Shadow Step Ambush like a rogue. But while unorthodox it was cool move.

Dex-chan lover
Why? What the worst that could happen? They die?
They are already dead and just being used as entertainment anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the smallest Harpy named Himiko? The other's are behaving like it should be obvious why that is her name, but I don't get it.

Group Leader
Just checked and there really was a mistake in the order of the names, I just fixed it and the correct ones should be up now. (Page 15)
Why is the smallest Harpy named Himiko? The other's are behaving like it should be obvious why that is her name, but I don't get it.
Funny that we got a new chap after i read vol 3 of the ln.

Gotta say i prefer the manga art to the ln art.

Edit: rereading the chap did manga change the harpy names? Himiko is the name of the eldest harpy.
Thanks for pointing it out, it was an oversight on my end 😅

Supporter
Just binged this one and the artwork is pretty great and story isn't bad either, particularly for a dungeon crawler.

Fed-Kun's army
lucky sevens

both dice rolled nines
both dice equal 9 with two sets of numbers on the dice equaling 7 and 11, one was 4 and 5 and the other was 3 and 6
in the draft Rikizo made that he shared on twitter the top part of the dice is the only one he did reveal. Specifically. 4 and 3. So its still lucky seven :)

I'm loving this series!
I actually just read this days ago.
That's why I'm fond of this series.

But it's already Oct, and we have yet to get new chapters... 😭

The latest ch is already at 38-44

Users who are viewing this thread