Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

Dex-chan lover
@nilsunna we're getting better translations from another group while waiting for the next chapter to be released to be translated. That's why. And I disagree that only new chapters should be uploaded, based on the quality of the new translations. Furthermore, this does nothing to harm future chapter releases.

Rearguard would be a troop set in the back of the formation to protect from flanking attacks and ambushes. Support troop/company would be a bit closer.

Could just use "athletic supporter" instead of rearguard....

Double-page supporter
Isekai: The great bacoupling!

All joking aside, this is some good shit.

What a great art... It's simple and soft, pleasing to the eye, while the action shots are expressive and powerful. Awesome artist.

The story's tone is really good, so far. It's nice that author gave us some mysteries to think about right off the bat too. There's nothing more boring than a smooth and simple start in an isekai. One must give at least one good plot hook early on, even if it gets explored only much later. Mystery is a must for this genre.

A strong start for sure. Even implied future harem (which is a cancer eating many decent stories from inside) doesn't ruin it for me.

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly a good read, characters seem to be sell developed and the art is top notch.

Thanks for scanlating Yado-Inn. That godawful translation by LM made it impossible to read. I'm glad I waited until a decent scanlation group picked this up.

Users who are viewing this thread