Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

Fed-Kun's army
God damn, the engrish in the first chapter is strong
Edit: just noticed the alternate translation, and its way better.

I enjoyed this so I found and started reading the LN, but got lost around this part. The characters are fun though.

This is a really shitty manga for adults, they talk too much dramatically without any important substance for the battle when in the face of death its more for the character introduction like they are sure that they are not going die to still be able to talk like that so it felt so obvious and fake, a fake of a battle just for the story, It's cringey, and I already read a lot of mangas far better than this so I gave it a 2

Yo dis gud. I need me some more. Also, I second the Yado translations version. The quality of the scans and illustrations are amazing.

I enjoyed this so I found and started reading the LN, but got lost around this part. The characters are fun though.

Could i get a link to the novel? thanks, the manga chapters are too slow coming.

The plot is a little weird. Great art, but the artist seems to be showing off a lot with those extreme poses all the time. Better pacing and more interesting plot would go a long way. That's just nitpicking, though. What's really annoying is that it's yet another harem isekai, with too many young women performing comically in battle, coupled with drama and pathos. Looks more like a racy pajama party than a fantasy adventure, with the lucky guy, his female boss and a bunch of random high schoolers.

Ayreos, as a young adult myself i kinda have the same feelings as yourself, just one guy with lots of girls, the guy is always a herbivore, OP and getting dragged around. Its like a plague, but understable when you think this is aimed at guys at their teens with raging hormones.
I personally find more enjoyable when there is just one love interest who answers maturely and some trustworthy male companion (or a gender balanced party) to have ocassional bro-mance, would it kill the authors to add a nice wingman? Same sex will always have a deeper trust in certain aspects, i would be permanently on edge with an all female party around me, that fantasy looks like hell to me. Up to date Grimgar has been the closer thing i have found for mature public (one time the dudes just decide to hit the brothels), much tragedy but not your average isekai.

Here we go again with people who critique these things like everyone has to listen to their tastes. Every fucking manga has to be a best seller or have stellar plot, no one can just do a simple read of a meh-decent manga. The comments for isekai manga are getting out of control lmao.

I'll be sitting back here with my popcorn enjoying my manga and the people who get way too bent over it~

Users who are viewing this thread