Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

The translation is lacking, but otherwise, it looks like a nice series.

Uhm. Just stating that this makes me a happy leech.
It's neither trolling nor Google Translate, so chill a little.

Isekai with harem and ecchi tags is something that I always yearn for.

The translation isn't as good as many experienced translators out there, but it's still understandable. For you @Loli Mamoritai wherever you are, keep up with the good work and take your time learning to become a better translator while translating this manga. Keep the readers' complaints who read your free translation as motivation to become better.

Aggregator gang
Why is the description for this series like this? No other manga info page forces me to go to a third party site to actually find out what it's about.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, a series about a support job and not a tank or DPS?
Now I'm interested!

I just noticed in Ch.1 right before the accident, the protagonist is wearing a turtleneck but after reincarnation he is wearing a suit? The female manager seems to be the same clothes after reincarnation so why the change?

Dex-chan lover
Not the worst translation I've ever seen, decent if it's your first time doing it.
@nelanlan isn't that just an error the artist didn't notice or added to the beginning accidentally?

Aggregator gang
Why can't you all just read the manga instead of dissing it or the author?? Are you all editors? Writers? Or authors at least? If you like it read it. If you don't then don't read it and stop talking crap about it. People live from making this stuff (not the translated ones). It's like what my cousin once said just applied to this:
You all: what's this?
Me: isekai story
You all: is it good?
Me: do you like isekai stories?
You all: no
Me: then don't read it.

Dex-chan lover
chenando1:

Logical and illogical praise + criticism will always exist. Especially for entertainment, like manga.

If criticism isn't voiced, that gives the false impression everyone is happy.

If some people feel the desire to speak out about their opinion, supporting or criticizing, that is their choice. If people wish to keep quiet about their criticisms, that is also their choice.

In any case, there's a lot of neutral/positive views for the series itself, but most current comments are about the translation quality. Which I agree on being questionable. But I also read elsewhere this was without a proofreader, and it shows. I personally don't mind badly written English as long as the points are still easy to understand and follow along on, as I'm reading it for free and it's someone else's work that they want to share with others.

I could also ask you: why are you focusing on the negativity? You could just as easily not look at the comments yourself if you do not wish to hear what others are saying. Comments that may or may not agree with your opinion.

I look at comments for added goofiness, and if there's vocal bashing on something I enjoy, I just remember to never look there again while enjoying the manga + translations myself.

@Freezee
I hope you don't mind me taking your light on criticism to use it later, it is a pretty amazing stance. It is rare for people understand the diference of voicing their opinion and hating.

I usually say "you might like something, but that doesn't mean it is good, you might hate something, but that doesn't mean it is bad."
The example I like to use is Justin Bieber, hateful prick. But you can't deny that he does know how to sing. Even if you, like me, don't like his music style, he is a good singer.

Now, on the manga, I like Isekai, with all their clichés and so on. And I got to say, this one falls on the game world setting, not my fav, but also don't hate it, the merc thing made me remember Ragnarok Online, and it was a good read, character development seems good, world setting, game-world, seems fine so far. I will take the ride, lets see where we end.

Jesus has this group still not gotten a proofreader yet? They have some pretty good series they're scanlating but their translation is atrocious. It's a shame tbh.

Group Leader
Why the guy would choose a pure support role, despite him being told about its unpopularity and having no one to rely on is beyond me.

Group Leader
Why the guy would choose a pure support role, despite him being told about its unpopularity and having no one to rely on is beyond me.
BECAUSE ANIME MAGIC

Users who are viewing this thread