Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

Dex-chan lover
@Dreaguh Who knows if they got into his pants, but it's still sexual assault by them since he never consented to it. Just gotta let them know it's alright to do what you want just don't wake me up!

@Talith I mean I don't see him in either of the panels just them breathing hard and their hands, all female hands no male, so my question is did they assault themselves due to the "side effects", to me it seems like he went to sleep on the couch when they took the bed room and took care of themselves. How ever I am new to the world of manga so I am not sure if I am missing something here that you're expected to know or perhaps the author wants you to fill in the blanks and let the reader enjoy the story in their own way? These are just guesses really.

Edit: I just went back and looked it again, I did not realize that was his chest in the 2end panel all the girls had their hands on, it looked like a ring to me at first but it was his button from his shirt, and then the next panel shows the girls whose hands match all looking away or blushing pretending nothing happened, so I think you are right, they had their way with him, the couch comment threw me off since if he knew we was going to be assaulted why take the couch and not join them in bed?

The art is great and the world looks pretty interesting, but I really wish it wasn't another harem. Like, go for the valkyrie girl or busty guild employee as a main romantic interest, and make others be friends/comrades/buisness parters. Maybe throw in one or two male characters and make them be the broest of bros, so cute girls/pretty ladies have someone to contrast against. (Sigh)... One can dream.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really basic and trope-ish manga, but it does its job well: conveying fun. It's an enjoyable read so far for someone like me who's a sucker for amazing skills and a little bit of self-insertion.

The more serious it tries to be, the more comical it appears. It's just a typical self-insert accumulating women.

I swear, some people have dedicated themselves to vote 1/10 for everything.

I like it very much so far, the harem&echhi elements arent too much so its bearable,so far interesting.
It could become very repetitive but after only 13chapters its too early to say that yet.

I think the greatness of this manga is that it doesnt try(yet) to be more than it is or some weird "save the world" plot from the very beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad; worth a follow, as it isn't the typical trash of this genre.
I enjoyed what I've read, thus far!

Double-page supporter
Maybe I read to many manga's but every chapter is so irritating. Every character acts stupid without any reason(completely forgotten after everything works out with plot armor). System in this story is flawed (like every skill of everyone is publicly available (monsters or non-party members skills can be seen by MC) or how MC party can beat named monsters at least 2 levels above, which should be near impossible).
So what I want to say is that this manga is extremely average, has no substance.
Art is extremely good, one of the best(to me)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure how to feel about this one, the art is good so far and that was what kept me going to the next chapter but the story isn't anything to write home about. It isn't bad at all, but nothing about has really stood out for me.

So I have been wondering this for a bit, it's Elysha pantyless?

This very important to me, it keeps me up at night!

This is definitely an adaptation. I'm guessing the original had some sort of lore dump to explain what the hell is going on? "Oh you're in another world! Now get to work." The protagonists don't seem to ask questions, or react in anything resembling a reasonable manner at having been press-ganged immediately after death. Or react to "mercenaries" essentially being slaves but it's okay because demihumans aren't people and it's for their own good, and you can buy them if you earn enough mercenary fun bucks. Fffffuuuuck. Nobody even tells us what Labyrinth Country is. Are there non-Labyrinth countries? Does Labyrinth Country have a constitution or borders, or currency for non-Seekers? Is it a world or a part of a world or a dream? If they work long enough do they get to die for real, or since they died already do they just keep working forever? Is this a metaphor for capitalism?

The art is good, the character design is good. The dialogue is kind of okay... But there's nothing there. It's mimicking DanMachi and Sword Art Online in basic plot structure, where the female characters are put through the emotional wringer and rendered powerless by an unjust system or systems, allowing this story's generic male protagonist to save them (or fail to save them) in their darkest hour using a loophole in the poorly-explained game mechanics and a helpful does of plot armor, but unlike those successful series, the protagonist is a philosophical zombie lacking any identity of his own. The "emotionless" slave girl harem member has more backstory than the main character, and that was spat out in two chapters, one of them a bonus! Despite following Salaryman for ten chapters we know nothing about him or why he's doing this because there is nothing to know, he exists to be projected onto as he reacts to the plight of the women around him in absurd ways. He has no family or friends or hopes or dreams, only his mind control/corruption powers, which are really creepy, and get even creepier as harem members get younger.

Dex-chan lover
One thing's for certain: the art is amazing. The action is displayed properly and the detail is great.

these stupid fucking isekai harems keep tricking me by not putting a stupid dumb generic guy on their volume covers and then when i click on it its always one of these

Users who are viewing this thread