Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

I am mad he didnt smash in 11.5. That just feels pointless. Time to go back to the guy with the two massive breast members in his party that has become a priest.

I'm really glad I came back to this manga after I didn't like the 1st time reading it. It's better than I expected

@Ddraigg

Didn't came out of nowhere, it happened before (Ch. 5), it has something to do with his skills which raises his party "friendship" values.

Apparently, it seems that the skill activates at night and when he has "visual" contact with his party (since he is a rearguard), so if he faces the girls, it triggers what seems to be the desire to be with him (lust maybe), hence they actively seek him thus increasing the party "friendship" value.

**I don't know the specifics ask somebody who has read the LN.

@Jzc136

thanks for the clarification
i didn't think it'd be that lmao

but still, that didn't explain why the guild nee-san is included, yes? just curious :)

It has an official English release: https://yenpress.com/9781975305819/the-worlds-strongest-rearguard-labyrinth-countrys-novice-seeker-vol-1-manga/

In the first few chapters the guy wants to test out his skills but doesn't heal his teammate when she gets hurt or give her an attack buff when the monster is too tough to damage. Does it get any better? Because I'm finding this difficult to sit though.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing the artist doesn't want to draw pantyshots of the JK characters

I like it's content, mc have op skills but he can't cast skills on himself so his role is only support. Characters they all died once so they have a baggage,backstory. Little different isekai.

Anyone knows if the LN is any good?

@SunSun
I don't know about the other characters, but it seems to me that Elysha is nopan, which it would explain why there are no pantyshots.

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136 I checked the artist's pixiv has practically no fanservice art at all, save for Strike Witches characters and even most of those are covered up with shirts and what not.

Lol just talked about needing a bodyguard for him and out pops a guardian goddess nicknamed the iron wheel!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

well..wow this is honestly kinda awesome, i agree that the pacing is rather fast but dang, its interesting and developing good so far. Need more im hooked!

Users who are viewing this thread