Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

so far so good, but the raw update slow AF. I cant relieve my thirst with this :(

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty great adventurer series
A reincarnation series with no bullshit super lvl 99 op solo mc
I mean yeah hes obviously got some special ability but he doesn't know the full extent and neither do we. It's op in a teamwork sense.

Hes not some "gamer" or "otaku", he's just an ordinary dude who uses his life experiences to succeed
No blatant wish fulfillment thank God

Just sucks that it updates immensely slow, think I'll have to read the ln

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is a mess. It just dumps more and more stuff on you without properly explaining anything. And the overdramatic, but still crappy combat is terrible. Hard to track anything that happens... So pretty much the same as other aspects. Slow the fuck down and build ship up rather then overloading plot with ankle-deep worldbuilding.

Felt kind of underrated. I like how much faster paced it is. I had no trouble following what was going on and appreciated how it skipped a lot of the stupid filler a lot of these other isekai comics go through. It doesn't spend a whole chapter explaining the adventurer's guild, which is good cuz I don't really care about Rank G-S or whatever. I've seen that shit before, it doesn't fucking matter, just skip it. It doesn't show them going back and fighting the same monsters on Floor 1 or 2 after they beat the big boss, which is good because they already defeated the floor boss. I don't care about watching them grind. Cutting out all the useless filler suits me, though I understand people who don't like it. Some people wanna spend 10 chapters learning the lore of a specific land, the politics, the history of the guilds and so on. I'd rather learn about that once it's relevant, since it'll prolly be rehashed later on anyway.

I especially like how the MCs ability is stupid OP, but is also balanced by the fact that a lot of his skills don't work on himself. He's super strong with a party, and incredibly vital to their success, but not alone. He needs his party as much as they need him. Most of these types of stories end up just adding party members as an audience to be wowed at the MCs OP powers, while they get added to the harem. In this, the sum of the party is greater than its parts. It's not a bunch of OP people fighting together, or one OP dude handling everything in front of his harem. The whole party together is an OP unit, while apart, they'd just be kind of strong or outright useless.

TL;DR Good characters, high marks for art, and fast paced rather than the tedious slog most of these isekai comics tend to be. I found it really easy to follow, but it still remained interesting. 9/10.

quite fast paced but feels like there is much more to it that it's quite fun, just when he needs a tank there the god of iron lol she will prob be a tank with a huge shield

The light novel feels like a draft compared to this. Overall, it's okay I guess. Lacking information in some areas but has too much information in others. Despite this covering the first light novel volume, it still feels like not a lot happened. There are entire chunks that can be cut down and the gap can be filled by other, better, content.

This is turning out pretty good, I hope they continue this.
does anybody know what their update times are? is it 1 chapter per 2 months?

eh the mc is kinda weak and im not saying thats bad but a fucking slingshot cmon man mans has to use the most pussy weapon in the world
and the power up he gets is a fucking android like what

DEAD BORING this manga. So generic and mainstream the rating shows exactly just that. Anything above 8 on this site is just plain garbage.

imagine using a rare material on a slingshot ffs wasted, a sling shot out of all the weapons 🙄

This is actually one of those rare adaptations that's much better than the original LN. The pacing is way better than the LN thanks to redundant conversations and cliches being cut. Supporting characters also develop much quicker and better than in the LN because they get more dialogue and various actions attributed to the MC, often times without justification, are attributed to them instead. And the art is way better.

The series overall reminds me of Tower of God, though rather more light-hearted. It's a fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread