Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Handing a child a nuke launcher w/o supervision, good job breaking the world, goddess :clap:

Double-page supporter
Saw this back like a month and a half ago where there was a partial chapter that got removed. Nice to see the full chapter and hopefully more to come soon since this is gonna be some fun :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, talk about putting all of your eggs in one basket...

6vyWdPE.png
Well it has been stable for centuries.

Real question is why did they even need to go into debt, if it has been stable for that long they should have plenty of wealth built up.

Family has probably been spending beyond its means for a while...

Dex-chan lover
I get it's what japanese think aristocracy is like, but just dropping someone off in the middle of nowhere is kinda... too much...
Japan had its own aristocracy at one point, I think still does to some extent.
That is what their stuff is usually based on, as they know what theirs were like, and how Asian parents are like now.
That does beg the question: Why is S/SS/SSS above A?
Are you new to Manga??? this is decades old tropes at this point.
School grades in Japan, with the extra S's (SS and SSS) coming from video games.
Handing a child a nuke launcher w/o supervision, good job breaking the world, goddess :clap:
To be fair, her skill is the issue.
IIRC she is in the world of a video game, and the NPCs (like her) have a cap on the quality/level of skill they can obtain.
They do not know about S rank skills because those are supposed to be player only. .

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I love the effort! and a I love shit like this!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Non Reincarnated person?!
While it is absurd to banish because of a rank..

S above A is indeed weird, usual rank
SSS , SS , S, A-H

Sometimes L is above S too

Dex-chan lover
N

No bro. please understand I have college and was on edge lately. that's why I haven't updated all the series, I'm keeping up with only one series at a time. once I'm done with the thesis and all. I'll update all the series. I might be free by december
Thanks for the heads up. You typically update pretty regularly, so I wasn't sure due to the silence.

Users who are viewing this thread