Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to hate her guts, but then she has a hilarious twist ... but then she kept on her plan of trying to fail her so idk at this point.
can't go wrong with a mix of girlboss/girlfailure

Dex-chan lover
I guess Rona is going to clear that dungeon easily and Elmina will just jump ship to her.
Considering there's some poster art/promo art of Rona having wings, i assume she's going to either be literally be able to fly or it's her 'image' to ppl like the guildmaster and the knee-gatekeeper guy who views her as some kinda saint/goddess lol and maybe 'worship' her the same way those followers in that Tearmoon villainess princess does

Anyone know if she has an 'item box'? I'd expect the leader girl to demand the corpses or proof of every kill or so unless her op magic obliterates them completely lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sometimes ignorance is bliss, Elmina suffers from knowing too much. (Even though most of it comes from her own imagination)

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes ignorance is bliss, Elmina suffers from knowing too much. (Even though most of it comes from her own imagination)
unless she had a chance to switch to a 'weaker' staff, she wouldn't be able to hide it the next time she casts a spell in public lol

Dex-chan lover
Man, who's supplying the translator with caffine?
well the raws are up til about like 20 chapters so there's still have a bit to go
but nothing wrong with just a once a week update if need be (tho be great if the comedy was able to keep up for like a hundred chapters)

Double-page supporter
8gWqDnL.png

Supporter
Good thing Elmina is a piece of shit and there's no reason to feel bad for her.

dang when power give you rot personality, still smash tho

Dex-chan lover
I just realized her old family name is gugurekazu, that's google it right? I remember that Luka gakupo song

Users who are viewing this thread