Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
UPseiSa.png

At your service my queen

Dex-chan lover
I am so exasperated that out of all swear words the elves and rona learned, it was effing youtube's "beep" self-censoring habit. :haa:

And sad that elimina thinks she meant she would get rid of her when she said she wasn't needed any longer. When she clearly just meant that "As you have followed my desires up until now, I give back your freedom (for now). And as an example of my mercy so future underlings behave, I will leave you be with this treasure (one that coincidentally shows off my superiority if I don't keep it secret in my hoard) as a final reward. Now then, good bye, continue to behave, and spread the benefits of serving me and avoiding being listed as my enemy. If I ever have need for you again, or you see an opportunity to be useful to me, remember that there are rewards to be had so long as you stay obedient~ toodels~" :(

Last edited:

Tju

Dex-chan lover
when the Elf Queen said "I'm furious beep beep" I could not stop laughing. Rona, Queen and Princess completely misunderstanding the censoring of the internet game forum and thinking beep is a curse word is just so hilarious.
best joke by far imho.

Dex-chan lover
I never knew internet slang in a fantasy setting could be so funny I love this series.

Looking forward to more Elmina and Rona interaction the misunderstanding is top tier. Rona's probably gonna be visiting her often since their favorability has reached max www

Users who are viewing this thread