Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~

Dex-chan lover
This has a neat premise that has been done before, extremely poorly, but I'm willing to see if it does this premise properly, or to see if the protagonist buys a flint lock or a cap and ball revolver

Dex-chan lover
This has a neat premise that has been done before, extremely poorly, but I'm willing to see if it does this premise properly, or to see if the protagonist buys a flint lock or a cap and ball revolver
I think this premise is extremely difficult to do well. A perfect guide (in the form of a book, a god or... a magic internet)
means that the MC basically knows everything they need. So, assuming there is no barrier to growth, they can train the most effectively, collect optimal gear and get through most challenges with advance knowledge of their solution.
This makes the MC's intelligence and resourcefulness irrelevant. Most of the time, even decisions become irrelevant as they are told the optimal path to anything.
The only bit of challenge left is for them to have the personal skill and courage to go through the recommended path, but it's not like any of these manga even try to make you doubt that the MC will survive. (However, some authors do scar their MC with seemingly permanent injuries. Severed arm, lost eye, that kind of thing. Pretty rare though.)

(Note: the worst offender of them all is the manga with the MC that has an "auto skill". He doesn't need to know anything, because he doesn't even need to do anything. The skill does it all with guaranteed success. The pinacle of lack of agency.)

I'll still have a look, but my expectations are low.

Dex-chan lover
At the very least...is not an isekai genderbent, so the author must have some dignity left?

Fed-Kun's army
Unimaginative garbage. Uninteresting and charmless MC, one of the worst implementations of a 'game world' I've ever seen (and that's saying something), no plot, no humor that doesn't fall flat, no challenge, no character development or anything else to justify the existence of this pile of regurgitated shit.
Don't waste your time with this.

Group Leader
Unimaginative garbage. Uninteresting and charmless MC, one of the worst implementations of a 'game world' I've ever seen (and that's saying something), no plot, no humor that doesn't fall flat, no challenge, no character development or anything else to justify the existence of this pile of regurgitated shit.
Don't waste your time with this.
Dang you really are wasting time in posting that comment. What do you expect from a comedy manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Dang you really are wasting time in posting that comment. What do you expect from a comedy manga?
I dunno, comedy maybe? So far there's been very little of it.

P.S. If I have the time to waste on reading this oil spill of a manga to the point of getting pissed off, I obviously have enough to leave a rage review (won't bother with a proper one). This thread is about the manga, not my questionable life decisions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga may not have the best plot. Or clever character design.

...but it makes me feel better and relaxed after reading it.

Which is the ultimate measure of recreational reading. So I'd recommend it.

Aggregator gang
.....Did a 10 year old kid write this story ?
This is so childish that it doesn't seem like it could be anything else....

I am not criticizing the translators (group) that worked on it, just to be clear.

this manga has potential but it is kind of generic maybe it is because all isekais/fantasies are the same with an op MC it's getting boring now but at least something somewhat different a female protagonist that isn't constantly sexually exposed indeed a breath of fresh air I don't like isekais but this may be something rather interesting

Fed-Kun's army
Follows the trope of your MC having an OP ability, BUT it's not as OP as many other anime/manga bullshit power. MC only have the power to look up information via the internet, which is limited (from what I can tell). The only thing that woulda made this manga better was to not instantly power up the MC by giving her a broken ass item... but oh well that's just power fantasy for you.

Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita does it pretty well

Users who are viewing this thread