Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing based off the score and description that this guy is a wet sock and wants nothing to do with the girls

Ok what the fuck so this is just rape

The only reason this is flying under the radar is because most people on this site are like "oH iF tHe GuY's GeTtInG rApEd It'S oK"

Fed-Kun's army
This is a manga about human student getting raped by different monsters. But without any actual nudity. Meh

Dex-chan lover
So this mangaka heard about Bill Cosby and thought, if drugging women and raping them is bad, then getting drugged(unconscious) by women and getting raped must be good.

The story's description was promising but the actual way it's executed is disappointing. I was hoping the angel would stick around and cause trouble with the elf misunderstanding (or understanding perfectly).

Dex-chan lover
This's just another generic degenerate manga...*bookmarked

Aggregator gang
@yldDavid its a tem of it's a hentai, but sadly this isn't so it will be 1, coz this one will be just "teasing the reader" series

Following only to see how many different ways his sister gets duped into letting his "partners" into his room.

@undercurses
The dragon chapter was hot even for hentai standards because of some super well drawn panels. Let's be real strippers have a market so it not being full blown hentai but more of a tease is acceptable.
People shouldn't go around giving 1 star because it doesn't fit their taste. Just because I don't like sushi I won't rate the sushi restaurant a 1 star on review sites. Same thing I don't go around giving 1 stars on the dozens of love story manga or god forbid yaoi.

"Me no like" should not be a quality rating.

Users who are viewing this thread