Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san (2020 Short) - Ch. 1.2 - Don’t Blush, Sekime-san

Fed-Kun's army
this that CUTE shit i need in my life, im glad it got serialized cuz chapter 3 just came out after serialization

Oh yeah you were able to socialize with everyone except the mc because he helped you unknowingly.
what in the actual cliché is this
Hope it gets better...

Dude wtf? We somehow skipped 100 chapters of slice of life bullshit, accidential titty grabs and childhood friend rivals
This is awesome

Wait what?

What about the cultural festival, summer break, summer festival, beach, Valentine's Day, White Day, birthdays, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Shrine visit, childhood friend rival, jerk "cool" guy who butts in their relationship etc?

Those should've covered like 60 chapters.

Double-page supporter
@NubPlayz Sometiems, people feel ashamed or anxious of things they shouldn't feel like that toward them.
And sometimes, they don't feel like that toward things they should feel that way toward them.

Doesn't change that this is a cliche haha.

Fed-Kun's army
The end already? Wow what is this? It's the incredible inexistent reciprocity people talk about? I'm excruciating in envy right now.

Hooray!!! Thank god no drama or time wasting for once haha.

Also, girls in manga: "you once did this minor favor for me and now I love you forever"

Now, wheres the shorthaired tomboy childhood friend to shake the story up with some drama?
And the side-tailed "imouto"-like kouhai
and the busty megane senpai
and the hot nurse teacher
and the well-meaning coworker at his part time job

Dex-chan lover
i love how we're all so surprised by the actual 100% pure no bs progress, but honestly the MC is the one reason it advanced so fast, other mcs go:

''Uh? does that mean she likes me?...nah, im reading too much into this...''

And then its at least 100 chapters of him slowly changing his mind while all kind of shenanigans happen, 90% of the time its because of the dude low self-esteem, but this dude was fucking ready!, loved this chapter, ty

EDIT: Came back coz i was just reading another manga and:
wTCHL2e.png

See what i fucking mean!?!

Is he Barry Allen? That is so fucking fast, maybe faster than fucking speed of light (3.00x10^8). Anyway thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Users who are viewing this thread