Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Cableman Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.

I'd say about half of the story is political and military machinations of the world at large? MC basically just exists to throw a spanner in the works, without ever realizing just how much of an influence he's having. At least, as far as I read.

But yeah, the sex stuff is kind of boring, despite how important it is to particular plot aspects. Silly metaphoric sex battles don't feel like they're meant to be taken seriously, so it's tough to give them much relevance. It does, however, make the story unique, which is probably why it is as successful as it is. And while the sex battles seem ridiculous, there are massive consequences for the world at large due to them. Take this chapter for example. MC open's an elf's "Heaven's Door". That sets off a whole chain of events with massive consequences.

Aggregator gang
@godturtleom
I ended up reading all the spoilers you wrote and I'm so glad I did. I wasn't taking this series too seriously but now I'm actually intrigued by all the events you mentioned.
Thanks for suffering through MTL to tell us what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
That's what happening has he's battling women of the Bed? Elves spout the lowest fertility rating, thanks to them being neigh immortal, it's why they have a hard time feeling satisfied.

But a dude got it, got a caterpillar... that pooped out a... gem? Silk? fuzz? But why would the elves snicker at his reward? Doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
for once I though that he really go into the dungeon to get money.

Dex-chan lover
If elves have a hard time reaching climax, he should start charging for his services rather than paying.

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo magic catepillar is told to eat the leaves of a magic super tree.
Yeah I don't see how anything could go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
these elves are rude af.. most rude so far in this manga..
MC can wage a war against elves if he reports his insights and events happened now..

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
going to take a gusse that it's because he got a animal that only feeds on magical tree leaves.
something that is supposed to be a rarity witch is why you find them around the world tree.

thing is, he have a magical tree already but no one is going to expect that.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking knife-ears... when are they never arrogant pricks.

Dex-chan lover
@Malta Oh... Always. With them being neigh immortal, they will always be pricks to everyone, just softer to some, and harder to most.

Aggregator gang
Are those "beads" insect feces?
Probably in the future it will be discovered that they have a utility, I can feel it.
Until then, I laugh very badly. xD

Users who are viewing this thread