Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Oh god! Is he gonna rough and tumble other mechas now? Then when he beats enemy mecha, it just so happens they were ladies piloting them and he would subjugate them too.

Wooohh! Hahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's a rough translation, mixing grammatical tense like they're getting paid per mistake!

On page 21 is it supposed to be knight festivals or it's alright with knight fesivals?

Double-page supporter
From potion making, to prostitute fighting, to gardening, now to gundam piloting. NIce

cZrHP5K.jpg

Lol, I actually double checked the title while i was reading this thinking I was reading the wrong manga.

Group Leader
I feel like seeing the the chapter when Goku started training under Kamesennin, right after the previous chapter Oolong pre-empted Pilaf and asked a pair of panties from Shenlong.

Group Leader
Maybe the storys is boring around brothel per chapter. Is It the time for Mecha genre?

Aggregator gang
Boobs, butts and mechas. This story is so full of romance and fan-service !
Now I need a cute trap magical girl.

Dex-chan lover
Not fan of mecha. I'll give it a few more chapters, and if those are anything like this, dropped...

This is interesting, I'm okay with the mecha angle, I'm sure the author will be able to lewd it up somehow lol~

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, Mecha. Well, I won't complain. :p

Also, please stop feeding criver attention. He's just a troll that goes around comment threads being negative. =/

Users who are viewing this thread