Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Well surely he's not worried about STDs and if he earns money why not buy the brothel instead and all of its women ^^, though most of them like their current job fucking old men lol, that's japan for ya.

Well it's kinda uninteresting though.

Fed-Kun's army
This is an actually good serious.

The MC has a 'Cheat', sure, but it doesn't Cheap the story telling. This isn't just a constant lvl up fest where he beats any and all opposition, the occasional antagonist does get a leg up on him, he doesn't have infinite power ups to pull out his ass and one up people. The situations he finds himself in can be adequately challenging, sometimes requiring him to back off and rethink his approach. Though the beginning is pretty easy, but it's more like an introductory difficulty.

9/10

Aggregator gang
It's pretty bad... You can still enjoy it, but it's really poorly written

Half way through they just stop doing brothels and turn it into a mech show for a few chapters. The MC is as passive story teller as you can get and they are no real characters or plot. There is even better fantasy brothel manga out there somehow. If you want to jerk it go watch hentai if you want a story go elsewhere sort of vibe.

It's honestly a 4/10 manga but I enjoyed it while reading so 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Very weird premise. Starts kinda slow and dull. Gets a bit more interesting after a while. Not exactly spectacular though.
Art is good. All the good supporting characters seem to get abandoned for trivial plot reasons though.
Plus all the women are prostitutes, so there is no sort of investment.
Hmmm.

Fed-Kun's army
@nasone @MNP92

Probably, I don't blame them, after the implied pedofag chapter the rest has been fairly off-putting.
The art in some of the original chapters was kind of worth coming back to, but literally that one chapter and it's descent into a "serious" story about mechs probably ruined the small fanbase it had.
Some manga target readers that are looking for partial hentai, but that will almost always fail because if the writer tries to cover all genres "tags" it will almost always ruin the "story" for those who loath certain "tags".

Plus, him not doing that one mech girl with the black hair was a let down.

Wait was the author of this manga actually make doujin?!!
Because i sometimes see his name on doujin cover

From now on, I'm reading comments before reading.

Dropped c.15 child abuse

I can't stress out how much the MTL work done to this series absolutely makes the plot a complete unintelligible mess. If any team is planning on picking this up they should start from where valhalla left.

Dex-chan lover
Its a fucking cuck manga omg. From one point other males fuck the girls and we even have a second male character who starts to fuck girl after girl while MC stops having any at all. Not surprised since the artist is Butcha, this guy cant help himself to force his cuckhold fetish into this manga haha. Glad it wasnt even picked up, based community.

Users who are viewing this thread