Semantic Error - Ch. 3

I like their interaction so far. MC seems pretty adamant about not getting involved, looking forward to seeing how they become more familiar.

I’m so glad he didn’t back down because I agree with MC, the person who’s at fault is the man who obviously didn’t go to class and do anything. It’s surprising to see some logic in comics like this lol I dunno how they’re gonna get together but damn, that exchange was tense!

I love the chemistry. I hope someone will translate the novel for this soon so I can stalk it on novel updates. I’d MTL the raws myself if only I could find them 😔

I like the MC, he's really cool. Love how he stands for himself.

Curious how they would interact and fall in love.

Man, he even said "Are you embarrassed"???? Fuck, I'd lose my 💩 over this. He didn't do a single thing for this project but wants to have credits?? In what world does he live in? Entitled asshole.
Anyway,thank you for your work! Дякую:))

was hella hyped at sangwoo completely destroying him and jaeyoung only having insults to spit back. curious to see how jaeyoung manages to win sangwoo over. also that pokemon battle edit at the end was so funny lmfao

jlc

Dex-chan lover
I'm in love with the MC! 🤣 I hope Sangwoo continues to stand up for himself rather than trying to appease people in the name of "character development."

Whew this is proving to be interesting. I’m just glad MC is able to stand up for himself because really...the other guy didn’t even try to cover his ass and now he’s still mad that this happened. If you know you ability to do a program hangs on this one class, at least do the bare minimum.

Ugh this art kid's an asshole, hope he has some major character development. Screw you for not doing your work, you deserve to be held back. Reminds me of the assholes who always copied off my math assignments when I, on the other hand, pulled all-nighters making sure I knew how the hell to actually do the problem so I wouldn't fail the class because of the curve. And they had the nerve to cheat in class, too. Too bad I wasn't as strong as Sungwoo to tell them to go F themselves.
Edit: lol i rarely ever comment this webtoon is getting me too riled up XD

Sangwoo is awesome!! But I guess to keep civility he could've gone and talk to him, but he wasn't obligated to do it. Anyways love MC

Users who are viewing this thread