Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Audience

Aggregator gang
Damn, if Nobunaga ruled Japan, I bet Japan would've ruled all East Asia before World War 2 happened, he's the only one in Asia who saw the capabilities of Modern Technology of Europe.

Aggregator gang
She's digging herself a hole at the same time, she proposes ideas and Nobunaga just lets her do the work. She talks too much!!

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda asked for a way to improve the villager’s lives, like a doctor or some booze.

Aggregator gang
You know there's a chance that the early introduction of food could result in japan winning ww2 or at least having a huge control over asia.

I really hope this can continue to the point where we see Japan's history change.

Oda possibly unifying the country, and surviving his betrayal? Women being given equal rights in a time many had few to none?

Love to see other countries stare at Japan in shock with their army of crossbows and whatever she comes up with.

Aggregator gang
Ummm so she will made Nobunaga's dream come true, that's uniting the whole japan... And then probably japan would become much crueller than our current history... because Japan is lead by Nobunaga lineage..(which is a very cruel, idealistic, realistic, and open minded person)... It's just my theory..but I do hope if she change Japan entire history I hope it won't become like Japan in our history (which is cruel in the 19th and early to mid 20th century) if they still invade other nations it's alright they have reason for that but I hope it won't be as much cruel as before..

Fed-Kun's army
Re-reading this series, and just want to give my thanks to the scan/translators!

The possibility of an official english release of this work might be low, but I do wish that they do so one day. I'd love to have a copy of the manga or the ln if they do.

Stronger Japan would be terrifying, I would think. My country lost 4 million people during Japan's 3 years occupation.
They are not kind in their conquest.
But I think the outcome wouldn't change, they will reach too far and ended up stumbled down.

Why did she boil the corn instead of grilling it? Like IDK what she was thinking there, grilled corn on the cob is so much better than boiled. I could never.

Users who are viewing this thread