Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Idle

Group Leader
And now we know how we can save a lot of time,and it'll only take a bit more practice on his end for everything to be better.

There is much worse out there,this only had a few structure flaws.
Are you stupid or are you one of those people that slap words to google translate and accept the outcome as the proper translation and call it a day? You obvioulsy only looked at the quality of redraw (which is mediocre) and the typesetting (which is acceptable to you but not for veteran scanlator) and said, "Yeah, this is good enough shit to be eaten."
Please, I want you to try learning japanese and learning to redraw and ts and release an acceptable chapter and tell me it's not hard.

why do you guys treat scanlations like they're reserved for some specific group, let alone one which releases every two months?

it's as if you don't understand you're on a site used to share amateur translations to begin with, not some professional translation forum. legitimately, who are you to care? MD has always been a place for multiple translators of varying quality, that's literally the point of groups and individual users; you're able to discern who's translating what. if you're out to google translate some raws, then go do it if you want. no one on this site owns the rights to them, as they aren't the fucking publisher nor was the translation licensed to them

it kind of irks me whenever scan groups go off on 'sniping' as if they own the rights to it. if you're so troubled by the ESL-isms, poor typesetting, and what-not (which aren't even here for the most part, i've seen WAY worse; the font is a bit bad of a choice but as a first attempt and by a single person it's pretty decent), then do it yourself, as the current TL group takes a month or two to come out with chapters. you aren't entitled to anything, and if you're this angry about someone publishing their work here then you should probably get a better hobby

Group Leader
why do you guys treat scanlations like they're reserved for some specific group, let alone one which releases every two months?

it's as if you don't understand you're on a site used to share amateur translations to begin with, not some professional translation forum. legitimately, who are you to care? MD has always been a place for multiple translators of varying quality, that's literally the point of groups and individual users; you're able to discern who's translating what. if you're out to google translate some raws, then go do it if you want. no one on this site owns the rights to them, as they aren't the fucking publisher nor was the translation licensed to them

it kind of irks me whenever scan groups go off on 'sniping' as if they own the rights to it. if you're so troubled by the ESL-isms, poor typesetting, and what-not (which aren't even here for the most part, i've seen WAY worse; the font is a bit bad of a choice but as a first attempt and by a single person it's pretty decent), then do it yourself, as the current TL group takes a month or two to come out with chapters. you aren't entitled to anything, and if you're this angry about someone publishing their work here then you should probably get a better hobby
Did you see when the last chapter was released? 12 days ago! And you're saying the main group can't take a break like they're only doing 1 series as a group? It's christmas and they're out there celebrating it and taking their time cause we're not giving them salary cause this is not a job. We ran our mouths as if we're also scanlators when we're readers who eat was was shove our mouths, atleast eat a decent shit rather than tolerate a mediocre shit being given to you.

let alone one which releases every two months?
You didn't even bother to check if the manga is a monthly release or not cause you're too busy reading some shit gourment of a release.

Dex-chan lover
Are you stupid or are you one of those people that slap words to google translate and accept the outcome as the proper translation and call it a day? You obvioulsy only looked at the quality of redraw (which is mediocre) and the typesetting (which is acceptable to you but not for veteran scanlator) and said, "Yeah, this is good enough shit to be eaten."
Please, I want you to try learning japanese and learning to redraw and ts and release an acceptable chapter and tell me it's not hard.
The quality is only slightly below average,and only needed a person who knows English to help the man with structure.

It's hard only because morons like you expect perfection of the highest degree without even paying the scanlators,and we know you don't have the cash since you're here instead of a physical copy of the original comic which may not even be sold where you come from,just be thankful that there are people more then willing to scanlate in first place and only riot should they decide to stop for whatever reason.

Also,no,I don't need to understand a lick of Japanese,just English to a quality high enough to intrepet what the machine has put out and adjust accordingly,so unless it's a Japanese pun heavy work,the slight loss of meaning is more then acceptable since the sentences can be made readable.

So,fellow poor person,get off that high horse that clearly is not yours.

Group Leader
The quality is only slightly below average,and only needed a person who knows English to help the man with structure.

It's hard only because morons like you expect perfection of the highest degree without even paying the scanlators,and we know you don't have the cash since you're here instead of a physical copy of the original comic which may not even be sold where you come from,just be thankful that there are people more then willing to scanlate in first place and only riot should they decide to stop for whatever reason.

Also,no,I don't need to understand a lick of Japanese,just English to a quality high enough to intrepet what the machine has put out and adjust accordingly,so unless it's a Japanese pun heavy work,the slight loss of meaning is more then acceptable since the sentences can be made readable.

So,fellow poor person,get off that high horse that clearly is not yours.
I'm running a group myself, and I know too well about the process of scanlation and how bad MTL can be. Also, who in the right mind "pays" scanlator? It's not a job.

You accept the translation but don't even know if it's off or not as long as the english is comprehensive and understandable, it's like creating your own interpretation based on what the machine spat out for you and just put together everything. I dislike what he's doing and for ruining the author's work with his mediocre release. I dislike people who can't even think about the main group doing proper work and expecting them to keep releasing like it's their job and you're paying them, because it's not.

Not everyone can buy because it's regional lock and it's not selling in my country. And even if it's available in english version from an english publishing, it's regional locked.

Dex-chan lover
I'll probably read it again once it comes so this is just meh.

On other news, are there any plans for Takeda to just up and kidnap her or are we curing sengoku tiger man?

I don't know what stick you guys have up your a**es, but it's definitely a long one. The translation is legible and perfectly understandable sure it isn't perfect in the slightest, different typesetting and all some spelling mistakes and what not, but it's EASILY READABLE. You guys need to work on your comprehension skills, because this ain't it chief XD. Thank Kovalskaya for even giving us a chapter in the first place instead of having to wait MONTHS, plural, to have one (on another note, seriously, do try and contact yado inn and maybe help them with this scanlation instead of working solo for the first time).

Dex-chan lover
@Kovalskaya man why the fuck did you drag kaela's name into this? pick other countless names its not that hard. just what the fuck is wrong with you :(

Group Leader
I don't know what stick you guys have up your a**es, but it's definitely a long one. The translation is legible and perfectly understandable sure it isn't perfect in the slightest, different typesetting and all some spelling mistakes and what not, but it's EASILY READABLE. You guys need to work on your comprehension skills, because this ain't it chief XD. Thank Kovalskaya for even giving us a chapter in the first place instead of having to wait MONTHS, plural, to have one (on another note, seriously, do try and contact yado inn and maybe help them with this scanlation instead of working solo for the first time).
Its called having standards. Too many people like you just eat up whatever slop is served by these shitty MTLs. I would rather have a release every 6 months that is as high quality as what Yado-Inn puts out than shit like this every month. And without a doubt Yado-Inn does not need "help" from someone like Kovalskaya.

Fed-Kun's army
Its called having standards. Too many people like you just eat up whatever slop is served by these shitty MTLs. I would rather have a release every 6 months that is as high quality as what Yado-Inn puts out than shit like this every month. And without a doubt Yado-Inn does not need "help" from someone like Kovalskaya.
Also, snipers usually got bored after translating 1-3 chapters and give up, the main group that translating this series steadly uploading once a month, we have a community here, we maybe pirate but we have rules.

It was a little odd,but there is FAR WORSE out there,and far more out there which don't get translated fast enough,along with morons who skip chapters.

Good job on this first attempt,now do better and better going forwards,probably with someone who does know English enough to help you.
"hmm you shat on my plate for free? oh well, it's not as bad as when an elephant did it"
have some fucking standards
I'd rather starve and never see another chapter of this than have this shit taint my palate

Dex-chan lover
More MTL slop chuggers to put on ignore because they actively hurt the community supporting garbage like this:
Thank you for the effort. Just ignore ungrateful comments. If they like the story, like me, they should be able to use a bit of their immagination to perfect any translation in their head, if they have brain that is.
Look,everyone,someone who's effort would be better spent actually helping the dude improve his translations instead of gatekeeping someones' pretty good first attempt.

You're among the reasons why it takes forever for some series to update,choking out honest work instead of helping it get better.
Could use a proofread, but: Still a pretty good translation! Very clear and easy to understand, even with errors.

At the rest of y'all picky bastard: You aint seen what I seen.

Anyhow special shout out to the shot of using a sword to slice a bamboo stalk bc that kind of thing is SO showoffy it cracks me up. You need to already be a sword nerd to know it's impressive.... but here I am, so. (golf claps)

Oh, and check out how many of these losers barely ever post and just came into this thread to troll. That's the kind of people that support stuff like this: assholes.

Suuuure you do buddy. You're reading a pirated manga, your standards must be through the roof - if you guys can't read that, then just say you have shit comprehension, it really isn't that hard as you all make it to be, unless you're doing it for the drama. And when your scanlations take what? A third of a year? Yeah, you DEFINITELY could you use all the help you can, even from Kovalskaya.

More MTL slop chuggers to put on ignore because they actively hurt the community supporting garbage like this:

Oh, and check out how many of these losers barely ever post and just came into this thread to troll. That's the kind of people that support stuff like this: assholes.
Oh no...you don't have self awareness do you? What hurts more? Gatekeeping or getting help? Because it's pretty clear, if you don't know. And the people that don't comment much, it's not because they're "trolls", but because they know to keep away from people like you, the ones that really hurt any and every community that they're in. So they save themselves the trouble of going through this cess pool and avoid you, and just enjoy their stories - they just decided to check the comments to see what other peers thought of the chapter and the story, and stumbled onto you Karens complaining. Lastly, you reaaaally think that "MTL slop chuggers" would even think to go to the comments? They have ZERO clue about the scanlation community the same way you do. They literally just read their shit, regardless of a good or bad scanlation and move on with their lives, no forum ot thread in sight.

Dex-chan lover
I'm running a group myself, and I know too well about the process of scanlation and how bad MTL can be. Also, who in the right mind "pays" scanlator? It's not a job.

You accept the translation but don't even know if it's off or not as long as the english is comprehensive and understandable, it's like creating your own interpretation based on what the machine spat out for you and just put together everything. I dislike what he's doing and for ruining the author's work with his mediocre release. I dislike people who can't even think about the main group doing proper work and expecting them to keep releasing like it's their job and you're paying them, because it's not.

Not everyone can buy because it's regional lock and it's not selling in my country. And even if it's available in english version from an english publishing, it's regional locked.
It's either called a commission,people pay you to translate a work of their choice,or a donation,where someone willingly pays you in order to make sure you keep translating whatever it is you're translating,and it is a job when a group actually has paid for employees,even if the amount is small.

Yeah,because no one cares what the fine details are if the whole arch is still what it's supposed to be,so long as no one is pulling a Funimation by injecting Western propaganda about completely unrelated nonsense into it,it's all good regardless.

The only real method of respecting the artists' work is to line their pockets by buying a copy,can't do that when it's region locked and not translated to begin with,so why should anyone care if slight meaning is lost when we can get decent translation results with just one change needed,someone to help the guy read through it.

All the nonsense about time taken is just excuses when one guy,who can't even read both languages,can do it faster to a degree of quality just one step below from being perfectly reasonable using a machine,all for a "community" of pirates who sail the high seas with not a penny to their name nor the means to even pay for the booty where a subset think that they have any right at all to talk about the quality of their hardtack.

So unless you're gonna steal that horse from the English,get off it already,there's more important swashbuckling to be done.

Dex-chan lover
"hmm you shat on my plate for free? oh well, it's not as bad as when an elephant did it"
have some fucking standards
I'd rather starve and never see another chapter of this than have this shit taint my palate
I do have standards,standards that equal to the method used to gain access,you're the dumb dumb with no gum gum who thinks the standards should be of gloriously results and thinks of everything slightly below to be equal to that of being absolute bottom tier.

You're part of the actual problem and why many series can actually be finished off in much faster time.

Even if you think you aren't part of the problem,you clearly aren't part of any solution either.

Dex-chan lover

Yes,because being terminally online like you is CLEARLY how everyone should be.

What "community" are you even talking about?,us here?,the one who don't pay for anything we're reading here?

Yes,that TOTALLY gives you any right at all to say that we should uphold some sort of crazy high standard and only that crazy high standard whilst treating actual decent stuff or stuff that can be easily made decent through simple tweaks.

That stick is so far up your arse that you look like a unicorn that's humping the high horse,one of the worst things you can do on the seven seas.

Yes,because being terminally online like you is CLEARLY how everyone should be.

What "community" are you even talking about?,us here?,the one who don't pay for anything we're reading here?

Yes,that TOTALLY gives you any right at all to say that we should uphold some sort of crazy high standard and only that crazy high standard whilst treating actual decent stuff or stuff that can be easily made decent through simple tweaks.

That stick is so far up your arse that you look like a unicorn that's humping the high horse,one of the worst things you can do on the seven seas.
You don't need to be a chef to be able to tell dogshit from gourmet dumbass.
Either QC your garbage or dont fucking upload. It's not "decent" at all like your delusional ESL MTL loving supporters make it out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread