Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Entertainment

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha, Nobunaga, you sure got no chill! I mean, it's kinda true that she's so stupid and honest for not recognizing her worth even now, but still-!

Holy shit, I would be akin to a giant if I was back there, I'm 190.5 cm.

@dxd38 Same we would be cleaning the ceilings with out hair in those buildings if we stood up straight if we didnt go straight trough the ceiling.

I like him so much, please dude dont get too hungry for her knowledge and force her to fight

with how much the sister is being mentioned, i fully expect to see her as an enemy commander

Wait the average height back then was 140???? NICE, CAN FINALLY BE TALL FOR ONCE.

a bit late, but anyone know the manga on page 37. The one 8 book covers in it, and the female commander?
I can't find it
Edit: forget it, it's the novel

Dex-chan lover
(Page 30) Right!? You'd have thought that someone with that much knowledge be more... oh I don't know, at least a bit greedy with how much she can do? Her knowledge in agriculture could advance Japan to a superpower in no time, and the crossbow she has could give Nobunaga an alternative to musket when it comes to an effective weapon that's easy to learn.

(page 37) That's Shizuko? Damn, how far has she gone in the novel...

Fed-Kun's army
No way-- 140 cm?? I had to google a conversion so for any other dumb Americans, that's less than 4'6". Can that really be right?!

since when is downgrading from a musket to a crossbow an upgrade or breakthrough? muskets still dominate in army v army combat, there's a reason the crossbow was reduced to being a weapon for bandits in europe..

and why is the author pretending that the art of war wasn't already known by the daimyos by this period in the sengoku jidai?

Group Leader
"average height 140cm"

obviously they'd be way shorter than modern-day people, but surely not this short, that puts them at fucking 4'7. i thought it would be like 5' or 5'2 on average, the sengoku period was only like 500 fucking years ago.

She done fucked up.
Crossbow was very feared weapon on it's first appearance, so much that church used it's authority to make it very scarce in usage.
Although I wonder why knowledge of crossbows never came to Japan, with it's proximity to China and Korea, who used it a lot?

Double-page supporter
@kebb
Old Mangaka habit of treating people of all previous eras in time like Barbarians and Idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread