Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Invention

@Panino she's the first person to do it in history, so yes, it's technically her invention in that timeline as she had it designed, built and popularized.

damm... they got me good in the last frame. 3-5 sec to undestand it... my brain freezed for a moment there.

Dex-chan lover
@Evertime
That's what the nerd used in Cage of Eden; very handy.
Wonder if those spies are the result of letting that legendary spearman go report to his lord...

Group Leader
Would that actually be possible? To make her own handcrank phone charger? I thought it would need to be more advanced, to control voltages and amps or you would end up frying the phone.

She's not a noble, but since her family name is that of a noble house they thought she is one.

Those spies are quite concerning how quickly they all just try to kill someone that suspect them and didn't try to run away first, since if they really were from inside Oda, this would make it easier to investigate and might find their boss. So their boss is quite likely to try assassination in a next few moves.

Also, Shizuko is Edison now.

@Fireboy A crank charger is its own regulator; the quantity of power flow is controlled by the speed of cranking, and as long as the component materials are sufficient there's no risk of overheating.

Thanks for the update!! I think that dream where she’s behead by Oda might come true.

Contributor
@ninjadork I, too, carry a handcrank charger with me at all times in case I get isekai'd, when everyone around me simply charge using their laptop or outlet.

Dex-chan lover
Shizucchin is wife material.
And good for Kinzou for becoming the first japanese worker in getting paid vacations, even to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread