Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Invention

Power Uploader
Always carry a hand crank power charger and keep an encyclopedia of human knowledge and survival techniques on your phone in case you get isekai'd.

For those questioning the hand charger it was shown back in chapter 2 among the things she has:
D14.png

@Dadidu The novel is being translated by Yado Inn

Dex-chan lover
@bombypupe
She is not born into nobility. Her family name is Ayanokoji, which is a military noble family under the Minamoto clan (Oda clan is under Taira clan). There was no notable Ayanokoji who served under Nobunaga, but it means nothing as the families are not centralized and each member of the family can serve different people.

As for her not being born into this time's Ayanokoji family, it means little. As long as you carry the name, and a daimyo approves of you carrying the name, you are that name. However, she also receive the title of advisor to the Oda family, that by itself is already proof of nobility as commoners can't be granted such a rank.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, Shizuko didn't constructed that phone charger, she already had it with her among her belongings.

So, everyday household items are good and all, but why is no one talking about the usefulness of the bamboo tube and potential food boxes for field rations? Wouldn't such military minded people think about that first?

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon i'm under impression that she actually lives in a somewhat countryside town even before she got time-slipped.
and considering that she spend most of her time in the fields even back then, having that kind of charger doesn't seems to unreasonable.

Contributor
@Dr_Harnsaft
Actually, bamboo tube for field rations isn't useful, since it adds extra weight with no significant benefit.
Remember, troops of the Sengoku era carried raw rice or cooked rice balls as rations in cloth belts known as Koshibin (腰便). Swapping out the flexible, breathable (therefore prevent molds. its also why japanese people use straw barrels for rice and not wooden/bamboo barrels.), and lightweight cloth belts for the heavier rigid bamboo cases is like swapping out modern MREs for vietnam era C-rations.
In short, yes, they probably considered it, even before she started the Special Economic Zone, and tossed it out as silly.

@Huapollon
I meant the tube for water and small bamboo boxes (you can bent bamboo into shape if I remember correctly) for everything else, but I didn't know about the Koshibin. Thanks.

And thus, Shizuko has brought new 21st century technology to Sengoku Japan...

Startup culture and sprint development cycles.

All she needs is to get a bunch of her constituents famous and rich, and then she unlocks the next tech tier, Venture capitalism.

Users who are viewing this thread