Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Round Table

Her reasons for distributing the cotton were pretty iffy, don't know why they had to exaggerate the usefulness of cotton when it could've been a simple trade. She got the cotton seed from them to work with in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Thanks for the amazing reply. I was baffled at first because it looked silly and doesn't seem to deliver any message to participant because of my modern mindset where we as a human no matter the rank is the same (in the eyes of God). now that i see it in political and diplomacy views it does make sense to make every participant in equal sitting.

Nobunaga should control the information flow of Shizuko's accomplishment before his enemies realize that she's his cheat character that can push Nobu into industrial age while other people still stuck bronze age

Aggregator gang
Ah god cliffhangers. Shoot me or blue ball me but please no cliffhangers 🤣😂

Dex-chan lover
Should have also told them that those peasants won't want to be drafted into armies anymore, once they are reasonable content and secure, and go after anyone disturbing their peace. If you want to continue your sengoku warfare, you better not make them too content ^^;

Double-page supporter
From the table of contents, I hope this will not be the final volume, like one of those promotional Manga for LN

Double-page supporter
@Pyoro Of course you can, by building professional standing army instead of peasant levy, which Nobunaga kind of already have that kind of army.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro: At that time peasants weren't drafted anymore in Japan nor in Europe for a long time already. The ones going to war were at least already part time warriors as compared to the regular peasants. One of the ideas of feudalism is to move military service away from the peasantry to a specialized class doing the fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be surprised when shizuko starts to introduce condoms to the people

Dex-chan lover
@humbleoverlord You still need soldiers for that. Ask any modern army about their recruitment problems and you see the issue. Of course you can still forcibly conscript people, but it's easier when "you get some food" is a great incentive to go to war ...

@kazaddum I'm fairly sure ashigaru were essentially conscripts - true, not the same as peasant militia, but not like it was just professional samurai fighting those wars. Of course those are the guys always coming up in fiction (and history too, I guess), but you need someone to fill out the ranks.

Either way regardless of the exact mechanics content people are less likely to be happy to go to any sort of war where they might get killed and murdered for no real gain for them.

Dex-chan lover
@kazaddum you're part right.
the nobunaga army is comprised of professional troops.meaning it's a legit full-time job in oda territory.
but most of the warlords is still using the samurai as commander, a few soldier as squad leader, and conscripted peasant as expendables.

Dex-chan lover
Page 22, this is something that I discovered recently.
The winter actually didn't killed Napoleon's army. Cause damage and death, for sure, but most of his army died during the summer and along the campaign.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino Well, probably due to more images/paintings/descriptions of Napoleon's troops freezing to death after their defeat than there are of them shitting themselves to death from dysentery on the way to Russia.

I believe if a war were to happen later on in the story it would be to monopolize her and her inventions.

sheeit our qwwwueeennnn made some powda that gows pop we can blast those crips now

Users who are viewing this thread