Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Companions

Dex-chan lover
You know what you also get with animal husbandry? Manure.
Yo know what you get with manure? Saltpeter, gunpowder without the need for import.
I don't like where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Her uncle is suspicious for me, it's like her uncle was coming from the past era to the modern era and met Shizuko and then going back to the past again.

Dex-chan lover
So she noticed that Shizuko is putting her efforts into creating a pacific world, instead of using her knowledge to achieve power and destroy Oda's enemies?

Dex-chan lover
is this setting up a divide for an antagonist? i mean, considering there arent any who could oppose her right now...

Double-page supporter
I do hope Ashimitsu warns them of how terrible these weapons they seek are, and that bringing them around like this is liable to start a conflict like the world has never seen yet. A Great War.

- I am wondering where is Kitsuno, Oda's Concubine, the mother of Nobutada? Afaik, Nohime can't bear a child coz she's infertile. But so far, it is implied in the manga that Nobutada is Nohime's son instead.
- According to the history, Nohime was planted as a spy by her father, Nobuhide. So maybe she will be the antagonist? If she can command Shizuko's uncle, then will there be a war between Nohime+Nobuhide+Shizuko's Uncle and Oda+Shizuko?

Dex-chan lover
Ashimitsu must create the first CGDCT anime series ever so men stop killing each other and engage in waifuwars instead.

Oh noes, she is already thinking about small pox and measles. Now the wife wants high tect biological weapons. Unit 731 activated!

Users who are viewing this thread