Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Home

Double-page supporter
I'm learning a lot of japanese history with this!

I long too for cute maids scrubbing my shoulders while having a bath.

Aggregator gang
Lol so even the nobles at that time only washed their body with water being wiped to their body? No wonder he's so salty *pun intended

Thanks for the update as always!

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer No, he was a Franciscan. Last name was actually Sotelo, so if you look up "Luis Sotelo," you'll find him. My information was incorrect. Please refer to Oculunus's comment below.

Dex-chan lover
@sunshinelemons I checked them both on the internet and it seems actually Luis Frois is the right guy. Luis Sotelo was indeed in Japan, but it was after Oda Nobunaga was already dead.

Is it creepy I find her kinda hot?

I'm going to Hell, aren't I?

😍->💀->👻->🔥🔥👿🔥🔥

cmiiw, this is the dude that brought guns, no?

edit : muskets or whatever, i'm not familiar with the english word of that thing, lol

One can never be bored with this manga. Love Shizuko.
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Guns and Christianity are already in Japan by this point.

Funny how Shizuko can't see Mitsuhide as a rebel. This is literally a chapter about what an unreasonable asshole Nobunaga could be. Maybe should give that some thought. ^^
... also really like how the now-head-priest-dude views her as a mentor, not that typical "she's like my little sister and I need to protect her" sort of thing.

I thought we would have to wait a month (or months!) for a new chapter, so I was shocked to find one so early. Thanks so much for the hard work. Considering our girl is single-handedly dragging Japan into the 17th Century, no wonder she's a little tired. Not to mention having to serve so demanding a master. There's a danger in being too indispensible (I know I misspelled it) as she's finding out. Thanks again for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread