Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Religious Mission

Dex-chan lover
@Arcara
Just the fact that he had a good sword on him was enough to know that he was a samurai, how could he not be having one?

@charkan
And now he goes back to the past to assume his shōgun position once again supported by Nobunaga.

How will this work?
The shogun can be only one person. Who would respect a shogun that depends on another strong man? Or Nobunaga kills him or after Nobunaga's death he will be appointed his substitute and rightful successors of the Ashikaga Shogunate. I imagine if Shizuko will notice that Akechi Mitsuhide will still betray Nobunaga but let happen to kill Nobunaga and preserve her Uncle, at the same time using her influence to make him take control. He may even marry Nouhime to make his case stronger.

EDIT: also, Shizuko could protect the Jesuits to exploit he pacifist message of Christianity in the post-war world?
EDIT2: oh, yes, this would also means that Shizuko would have to defeat threat to him, like Toyotomi and Ieyasu...

@Charkan
<Aku> LONG AGO, A FOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI INTEREFERED IN MY HISTORICAL SAMURAI DRAMA! SO I THREW HIM INTO THE FUTURE THAT IS PER AKU'S SAMURAI FANFICTION! NOW, HE HAS RETURNED TO THE PAST, TO...oh, I guess he didn't make it back all the way. HAH HAH, I WIN AGAIN!

Aggregator gang
@Kirin-kun because she know who he is, someone who is supposedly to be dead.

Aw man, the timeline is fucked up....

Luís Fróis receive permission to work at Kyo from this man, Ashikaga Yoshiteru. Ashikaga Yoshiteru death is one of the reason Luís Fróis seek Oda Nobunaga...

@Panino Isn't Nobunaga already installed his brother, Ashikaga Yoshiaki, as a puppet shogun at this point of time?

yeah, this timeline is now fucked up... trying to preserve the timeline is moot at this point.

The intruding ninja looks surprised by the ferocity of your onslaught!
The intruding ninja has been struck down!

I really admire you history buffs who take the time to explain the plot

...but me, a plebian, am still confused af😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Although I'm curious what the missionary will bring, he is instantly forgotten due to uncle being awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread