Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Feast

SO EXCITED!!!

I love this series. It's definitely worth the wait.

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Lol if this goes smooth , oda army wil eventually take the all Japanese territory and move on to take all Asia continent

I always respect how willing she has been to completely change history. She also realizes that everything won't go the exact same way in the new reality she's created.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I thought the old man came because of the letter.... now that I re-read it, I guess there's no clear sender for that one huh. I wonder if that's just a ploy from this Konoe guy or something else.

@Regilius I think that's shrimp.

Edit: What year is this anyway? (In the story of course.)

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee

Edit: What year is this anyway? (In the story of course.)

Er.. well, the first panel of the first page of this chapter says 1569, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it's supposed to be a reference to which year it is in the story... XD

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton Yeah, but it seems like a long time has passed since then. (crop and stuffs don't exactly grow that fast lol)

Well, I guess it shouldn't be that long, so Hisahide Matsunaga should still be alive.

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee No harvests in this chapter, so it's probably 1569 all chapter long.
Chapter 2 had the first "past" date, and back then it was 1565. They even listed which month it was, and at least the first chapters were two months long each (but some chapters must have been shorter).

Did i mention that Shizuko is cute af? I am surprised nobody tried to wife her yet.

Users who are viewing this thread