Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Identity

Yikes. The uncle will probably told Nobunaga on how to produce guns. What was he thinking. He clearly knew Shizuko's intention of not revealing such deadly weapon. Sigh.

Fed-Kun's army
My Latin blood feels provoked. Now I feel the need to summon help from my old friend Quintus Pompeius Senecio Roscius Murena Coelius Sextus Iulius Frontinus Silius Decianus Gaius Iulius Eurycles Herculaneus Lucius Vibullius Pius Augustanus Alpinus Bellicius Sollers Iulius Aper Ducenius Proculus Rutilianus Rufinus Silius Valens Valerius Niger Claudius Fuscus Saxa Amyntianus Sosius Priscus.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintus_Pompeius_Senecio_Sosius_Priscus)

Dex-chan lover
It was hinted that he is Ashikaga Yoshiteru. Yoshiteru had a huge sword collection. He was a sword collector and a master swordman. Historically, he fought the assassins using the swords in his collection, one-by-one, and the final sword he held in his hand when he died was Mikazuki Munechika, one of the 5 most valuable swords in Japan. After that, Mikazuki Munechika came into the possession of Hideyoshi, who then gave it to his wife, Nene.

@Suisuigo His name is not that long. Just Ashikaga Yoshiteru. Japanese samurai and nobles when addressing each other will add the court titles and courtesy name as it is proper etiquette and to show respect.

Aggregator gang
@greatninja3 Depends might not even be a ww2 Japan as we know it cause main reason for Japan was resources.(Cause unequal treaty's wich was imposed on them after USA broke them out of isolation)

Dex-chan lover
Strictly speaking, Shizuko's contributions are already among the best for practical application to war. The logistical upgrades are far superior to individual weapons, and it was necessary to upgrade the economy and available resources in the first place to produce guns and motors. She's even preparing the gunpowder already.

The next step would be copper and batteries, which none of them are knowledgeable at.

Users who are viewing this thread