Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Identity

Double-page supporter
@Geany It's not as long, but I also feel compelled to summon Pedro II as well:
Pedro de Alcântara João Carlos Leopoldo Salvador Bibiano Francisco Xavier de Paula Leocádio Miguel Gabriel Rafael Gonzaga
And also his wife:
Teresa Cristina Maria Josefa Gaspar Baltasar Melchior Januária Rosalía Lúcia Francisca de Assis Isabel Francisca de Pádua Donata Bonosa Andréia de Avelino Rita Liutgarda Gertrude Venância Tadea Spiridione Roca Matilde

Their 'future' is already the past, and when they go to the 'past' it became their present, so the future they know already changed by their present.. so it's already unpredictable (only known by the author)

They just trying to survive that's all, even if they not choosing sides at the start they will eventually and maybe worse than now if MC not offer her skills into Oda faction.
And considering there are multiple person got time travelled it's bound to have one person that have knowledge about killing wpn, (don't we all too?? even though its superficial knowledge but at least we know the theory or how they works, and some talented person can make it happen like the blacksmith dude that i seems to forget the name)

Aggregator gang
Hmmm feels like this is the prelude to something bad!

Thank you for the update!!

Double-page supporter
@cryum
Very good point...

Shizuko may not be a battery expert, but I wonder how far her knowledge of high school chemistry will take her? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
He's Ashikaga Yoshimitsu! For the most glorious portrayal of him you'll ever see, do read Sengoku Youko.

Dex-chan lover
This is some plot twist! Now I want to see his first meeting and daily life with Shizuko in modern time

Dex-chan lover
Aw, I will miss them. Especially Generic Villager #3 😭

Dex-chan lover
Sooner or later, Oda's closer to becoming a villian at this rate...

Users who are viewing this thread