Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Farsight

I thought Kenshin would be more androgynous looking, since there are rumors that he was a woman.

Dex-chan lover
So... she came over when she was like 16 right? And she's spent half a year on just the telescope at this point - and has gone through quite a few growing seasons. How long has she been over there now? It seems like it would have to be at least two years at this point.

Aggregator gang
what kid knows about a fucking decorticator, and how it's supposed to work???
bloody hell, I am pretty sure even the textile minister of my country doesn't know what that is. lol

I think people need to be reminded I'm pretty sure she brought a phone with ebooks/actual books with her.
My complaint would be not seeing her draw more pictures or wondering how she draws a really complex picture of machinery for people to copy as she wouldn't want to show them her phone.

Dex-chan lover
Um, she knows she has access to westerners, including Dutchmen, right?

@1234muse - yep - pretty much any sci-fi story with modern people going back in time, smartest move is prioritizing lathe technology development.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of big people now are interested on her and possibly kidnap her whatever it takes,let's see where this goes.

She wouldn’t have had the ability to extract that trade knowledge from the Dutch—it’s unlikely whoever she might’ve been able to speak to would’ve known, and even if they did, trade secrets were fiercely protected. This was still the mercantile period.

Fed-Kun's army
@Midoriha
I need to make the sarcasm marker bigger the next time, just typing "/s" is clearly not enough anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer
this manga has probably the most realistic advancement curve out of all of them though. she's not a danganronpa kid. her knowledge isn't infinite. and she has technical manuals

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad
Who the Goddamned else?

Don't be mistaken, I always think Hideyoshi's rise to power is an admirable story- how a lowly nobody climbed his way up to be one of the most powerful warlords of the Sengoku era, no matter how greedy, ambitious and callous he might be.

But in this story and setting?
God damn you, Saru...

Users who are viewing this thread