Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Farsight

Dex-chan lover
She lucked into an effective management style. Continuing on when the workers give up is not the attitude of a boss on a big horse saying, "Do this or you die," it's the attitude of a fellow craftsman.

Dex-chan lover
@orangpelupa no, but she has her cell phone which comes with her ebooks. She uses a hand crank to power it and uses the books she has to crank out ideas. That is why she refused to claim these ideas as hers. She is simply using the information others worked hard to achieve.

Fed-Kun's army
@TomBrady now that I think about it she is lucky they weren't stored in the cloud and she had them all downloaded :p
I tend to remove ebooks for storage and redownload them when I want to reread them.

This is like a more naive and gullible version of Myne, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Just don't end up with her being some sort of imprisoned exploited damsel in distress needing a sweet prince to bail her out.

Dex-chan lover
@gghhzz I wouldn't say she's a naive Myne. This MC is basically your generic humble Japanese character. Myne was designed to be selfish so she learns to live with others and suffer when it's taken away from her. The MC here gets all her info from ebook on amazon while Myne does it from memory then lets others do the heavy lifting. Stuff like italian food cuz somehow they have the same plants in this new world. I would guess she is gonna get dragged into a plot where she is required to rely on others.

@dahhv2
shes a mc from another series called ascendance of bookworm.
its a nice read similar to this one where mc invents stuff, except that one is located in medieval europe like fantasy world where magic and strange things exist. its really a good series, the characters and world building is great. go watch it in muse asia on youtube, there are 25 episodes. if you want more details you can read the manga but manga or LN. i heavily recommend it if you like sengoku komachi.

Dex-chan lover
Glass making is certainly hard, adding in lens manufacturing too

Dex-chan lover
why is she even still working for Oda? all he does is beat her and now he's taken away everything from her, her home, her village, her friends, she has nothing all because of him. did she even recieve anything? a lordship of her own? vassals? anything at all or did he just rob her of everything? at this point she needs to bail and join another warlord, they would all grovel at her feet and give her anything she wants to join them.

Users who are viewing this thread