Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Hospitality

Is that a baby harpy eagle? Full grown harpy eagles are much larger than that...
Shizuko better be careful- first shes royalty, now she may become a saint. Sounds dangerous in the grand scheme of things. Especially with the anti-Christian sentiment in Japan.

I’m happy we got to see more of Frior, I think he’s character is really interesting so I’m pleased.
I hope we get to see even more, like him discovering that she’s actually female.

Oh dang, if the story expands to her going to Europe, I'm all for that. Maybe this will go towards the the road of her reforming everything to the point of world peace, eventually becoming a Saint.

Dex-chan lover
The chancellor/saint in question is lying on the floor because it's cool and being scolded by her aide because she could catch cold...

Dex-chan lover
The eagle in the manga doesn't look that big to me, and I live in a place where there are a lot of White-tailed sea eagles and Golden eagles, I see them often and sometimes close. Probably a male bird.
Even large female Harpy eagles aren't any bigger than Steller's sea eagles though, both species can get up to 9-9.5 kg in weight, but the Harpy eagle have a shorter wingspan as it hunts in forests. Steller's sea eagle lives in Northeast Asia, mostly in an area around Kamchatka stretching down the Kuril islands to Hokkaido, where lots of them spend the winter.
I guess only the Ainu were in Hokkaido at the time of this manga, but it's normal for these eagles to stray down along the length of Japan, sometimes all the way to Taiwan. So the Japanese should know about giant eagles, and with their huge beaks the Stellers look scary enough. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steller%27s_sea_eagle

Double-page supporter
Who kicked in the eurobeats..? it felt that this chapter was rushed...

Group Leader
Wow, promotion to a literal princess! ...albeit via fraud.

Next promotion...sainthood(?) And after that, maybe even freaking ascending to god status; that would be hilarious.

@Orionn
I dont want to look like a racist, but the first image I would think when I see cage was blackman slave. Im sorry.

Historically, that happens 10 years later after this, with Nobunaga meeting Yasuke! Although I don't even know if they're going to even get that far with this story given how much history has already been altered by Shizuko just being herself.

Double-page supporter
Luis looking at the big picture, and still seeming to be a stand-up dude. His only cares are bettering people's lives. I can dig it. Now to drag the emperor and more clans into the unification!

Users who are viewing this thread