Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

@Shibiririreruwa
Dunno, haven't noticed any changes in art quality.

If you a referring to thicker and looser lines in some panels that thats probably done for style / depth.

[edit] we might be getting less backgrounds tho

Its horrible, but every time I see any of these famous people, I always overlay them n my head with the various renditions from games like Sengoku Basura and what not.

I feel like the manga would be even more interesting if we saw more of the realistic problems ....like all the conflict resolution that happens when leading a village, the engineering setbacks when trying to build new farming equipment on memory alone, the unexpected negative consequences of using new systems, agricultural setbacks due to weather, insects and disease....

The manga has a little bit of complications, but most of the MC's go unbelieveably smoothly, and it's sorta boring.

@megane2426

Totally agree. It's nice to get a more realistic isekai in the sengoku era, but it could be better by going more in depth. The MC already requested that "favor" earlier so I think we can expect problems to begin showing up soon.

It's a comfortable read, though.

Dex-chan lover
that extra page in chapter 18 is just
opera_okZFpL0RiB.png

source: https://tista-bie.tumblr.com/post/188462991801

@yarrayora
Not really... being unfamiliar with history would mean you have 0 knowledge and that's basically not possible unless you were transported before you could ever speak which defeats the isekai since to that person, they don't know the difference. Time travel =/= isekai.

Whoops. I think they uploaded chapter 19 as chapter 18 as mistake. Hope they catch that soon.

Edit: Alright cool it got fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread