Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

How the hell can you make a portable generator with the appropriate IO port that has the parts alreadt usable in the Edo period?

Group Leader
@waifuhunter101 no spoilers in the Manga page... however this isn't much of a spoiler considering she indeed, as mentionned by @shigure5 already had it in her bag-pack when she "traveled" to this era.
It's the same thing with the "iron container" from which they designed the bamboo mug, it's something she had brought along (well, it's not like she intended to bring anything with her but that happened, I'm surprised the author thought so far ahead about this mere bamboo mug tho lol).

Group Leader
@megane2426 I also agree but to be fair... they go over so many things, if everything encountered complications it would be insanely boring for us since they are complications we are already aware of.
Rust, lack of precision in small parts, insects & vermins, etc. It doesn't in fact go smoothly, they did say at some point they encountered issues during development, it's just that the manga skip the small issues encountered because, I guess, the author doesn't deem these issues as worthy enough of taking space in the manga.
For major tools etc I kinda agree some issues should appear,
just like when they built 30 crossbows without consulting her
, I kinda wish they had met serious issues during their battles, that would make them consider her knowledge even more important but they'd also understand you can't develop something on a whim like that.
Thankfully it was only a manual-load crossbow so it can be waived somewhat but I feel they would have ignored it the same way if it had been crank-loaded crossbows.

Some things are too easily implemented / too smoothly integrated in the story. I agree with the author on ignoring most issues because honestly, I couldn't care less her rice planting tool ruining a few kilograms of ready-to-be-planted rice because two parts mismatched, but I also hope to see more issues arising (which definitely seems to be the case with the past few chapters, she's becoming more and more famous,
people in their inner-circle are already plotting against her and it's only a matter of time before Nobunaga's enemies show up in this mess as well
).

What's worrying me is the 5th tome cover... muskets ? They already mentioned muskets when she showed off her crossbow with Nobunaga in archery training. However, if she gets involved with modern weapons
(fuck's sake, she's got that weapon-nerd books too...)
the muskets will drastically improve and the power balance will be thrown out the window.

Wait okay, is her charger/powerbank solar powered or something, or did she have Kinzou build her an outlet and I missed it?

PoH

@Shyning
To be fair, the manga compressed/omitted a lot of things from the novel. Even then, adding realistic problems into a novel requires a lot of work when it doesn't really contribute to the main story. As much as we all loved to see those realistic problems, this is a fiction not a history book.
I think the author really did a good job at capturing the vibe unlike other Nobunaga manga.

@skoglion
I assume to be a combination of real life and the number of project(manga and novel), they did a rotation.

Love this manga. Can't wait for the next chapter. It's the first translation that's motivated me to actually donate money.

Is it just me or are you guys encountering errors with the images? It's not loading and I already clear cache and cookies but no effect.

Users who are viewing this thread