Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Isn't anyone else upset that she's being completely used? I don't blame her but there's living humbly and then being a door mat.

@servage

I think you misunderstand a little bit, she has a position almost no one have. Its just that for our parameters she's just being used and offering much more than she's receiving, but in reality she's really powerful, has a lot of influence and control in a period women barely could speak.

doormat...no she is not...she's already the equivalent of a noble vassal...she's also begun to make political moves on her own to shorten the era of conflict...its just that shes the vassal to a man who has one speed "boldly forward always" and a man like that makes everyone around them seem lesser by comparison

Can anyone recommend something similar to this manga? I know it's pretty unique, but it would be nice to experience that same satisfaction again.

An impromptu sumo tournament stared by a failed meet the parents (or uncle in this case) situation.🤣

Besides the part where the MC does a ‘Japan did nothing wrong in WW2 we are the victims ignore all the war crimes genocide human experiments’ it’s an amazing manga.

Thanks for the translations. I just discovered this manga and read all 65 chapters today. Looking forward to reading more.

Can anyone recommend something similar to this manga? I know it's pretty unique, but it would be nice to experience that same satisfaction again.
Drifters would sit your palate but the updates are slow because of the author releasing only 1 or 2 chapters in a YEAR.
Another that I can recommend is Release That Witch which is a Chinese manhua where an Engineer was reincarnated in a medieval Europe like world and then start the Kingdom building with these superpowered people but discriminated against witches.

There are other mangas/manhuas or webtoon where modern knowledge intertwine with Kingdom building but I can't recommend them because the writing, premise and execution is so shallow that it doesn't even hold a candle to Sengoku Komachi.

for anyone new to the series, the title is a bit misleading. Here’s a equally accurate title that sets the expectations a little better:

I got sent backwards in time and became an actual war criminal?

Let’s face it, our girl here has committed quite a few war crimes at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Basically Nobunaga's Chef but MC is a girl and
She brings half of the modern world's knowledge and technology right to Nobunaga's lap. After some point she stops thinking about the impact her actions would have on world history and just goes "haha modern world knowledge cheat go brr", with way more knowledge about things than a normal middle/high school student would have

Fun while it last. MC loves farming and history and use it to improve some aspects in alternate history. All cute and funny, 7/10.
But then gets boring by jumping too far "deus-ex-machina" style with the weapons. Suddenly meh 3/10.

I love this series but I have literally some small issues with it. The faces. The artist has this tendency to draw most of the faces looking straight at the reader, and to make it easier they draw half the face and use a symmetry tool to draw the other half. This leads to a lot of the characters being hard to differentiate between one another and makes them look uncanny. Plus, to further lighten the load the artist does this thing where they’ll just copy the face from a panel literally like a page ago and then paste it into the next page but have it slightly resized and it’s very noticeable and just looks weird. Overall it’s a solid series but the symmetrical faces are so noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread