Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

EVERYTHING BAD THAT I COULD THINK OF HAPPENED TO THESE POOR POOR CHILDREN... zzz...

one of his old party member that he is searching for years? well if i am wrong correct me hehe

Dex-chan lover
Just waiting for the day the few cells in that black haired(isekai MC 101) head of his to start working overdrive to get his IQ in two digits and he changes how they look through magic, cosmetics, or even just by not using matching clothes.

Fed-Kun's army
That was heartwarming!
I wish the coming chapter would gives us the reason as to why the protagonist hate the Goddess.

Maybe he also has twin brother/sister. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Im so mad at how these twin lolis where treated, they are too cute/nice to be treated like this, hope mc beats the shit out of anyone who treats them bad again

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader that type of stuff presumably happened.. they don't say it but why else would people buy them? it doesnt make sense to buy some kids everyone thinks is cursed and brings bad luck just to kick around every once and awhile

Dex-chan lover
Their parents are morons. They could have just kept the mother hidden for like a year, and one of the kids for a few years. Alternating between them, so both get to go out. To avoid explaning the lack of a second pregnancy and the second kid not being a baby. Then just present them as ordinary siblings, one year apart. It's not like they were social butterflies, since they kept it hidden for so long anyway.

Still, can't expect much from a medieval-ish society. No general education, after all.

Dex-chan lover
How does it go from 'one set of devil twins hurt the goddess' to 'all twins are evil'? This story confuses me with that. Its a hell of a leap, isn't it? That's like saying a bandit had blonde hair, so all blondes are bandits...

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Religion and Culture can be a scary tool to influence or manipulate the psychology of people. I mean did you know before that the superstitious Romans and lots of Asians like the Chinese or the Japanese held beliefs that left-handedness was associated with inferiority or uncleanliness? or how the Chinese and western cultures hold the number 4 and the number 13 as unlucky numbers, and they all sound irrational in a certain way like not having a 4th floor on a building? I experienced this personally as my Asian Catholic background gave me the idea that natural left-handedness was bad so they taught me to write with my right hand.

The same applies here. Their culture's religion associates the concept of twins as bad luck or signs of evil because of a belief in their history influencing their society, and it may sound completely irrational (because it is) but that's how powerful it affects people.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan Do you know the origin of the word 'sinister'? It's latin for 'the left'. Human superstition and fear of what's different is fucking horrible. I'm sorry you had to experience that.

honestly why do people act that way toward the twin ==, thanks for chapter :D

Users who are viewing this thread