Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter! I wasn't sure what to expect, since I read the 12 translated chapters of the web novel right after chapter 1 of the manga released on here. Half of those 12 chapters were him off fighting some monsters. Seems like they changed it for the better.

Also, call it a hunch, but I don't like that lady at the end there.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
That's why people like him, are better than everyone else.

Foster kids experience the same thing. It only takes one man/woman to give them the chance no one else did.

Dex-chan lover
Probably too expensive for an alternative; but hair dye and cosmetics could fool idiot peasants. Or he could dress them in different attire; they’re young enough for one to pass as a tomboy. If fairies are a thing, glamour magic would be immensely helpful.

What's with that narrative/monologue at the start,,,
Something fuzzy I feel from my chest from that...
Quite a nice start..

Dex-chan lover
Damn this chapter flew through the novel chapters in order to introduce
No Name aka his partner the blue haired girl on the cover of the novels
@elixir6
Gonna spoiler tag it:
There are villages where they do just that, with the assumption that killing one of the twins will allow the other to live with the blessing of the goddess instead of being a servant of the evil god.

Dex-chan lover
Telling them they ain't servants of the evil god is exactly what an evil god would say

Aggregator gang
it was kinda ok but really?
Do you really have to introduce a harem candidate so early?
can't we see him train these two and be like:
"Only you can save decide your fate" and proceed with the montage to kill the entire church
like a really cheesy revenge story?
Can't it not be about women for JUST 5 MINUTES!!!

It'd be hilarious if NOTkirito is seen as the evil god and the twins as his servants. I hope the author isn't that much of a hack 🤣

Double-page supporter
p13 their eyes lively again wow after their eyes were dead all the chapter 1
go on dad kun
also credit page picture is kyuut im healed

Dex-chan lover
AHHHH that last little image of the girls playing sword magic with the sticks! MY HEAAAAAART!
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
A lot of people in here don't know much about discrimination and the history behind it if they think this stuff is farfetched. Heck you don't even have to go far back in history not even including the Dalit or the Cagot, you can look towards the Salem Witch trial or the Spanish Inquisition to see how people shunned by religion were treated in real life. People with Red Hair were persecuted as heretics. Left handed people are cursed since gods right hand is the hand of forgiveness and the left hand is the hand of judgement where the angels of death sit. Thus many xtian schools force kids to learn how to write with their right hand even if they are left handed. So on and so forth.

Nothing shown so far seems out of place for religious based discrimination.

Dex-chan lover
As a dominant left handed man, in an asian christianity community that is full of superstitious believers, becoming an acquired ambidextrous is the only way to go. Sure I became one when my left hand got sprained, but man... The amount of discrimination I got just because I was different from them was tbh, stressful.
Became ambidextrous on 5th grade and was transferred to different school, oh how I was like welcomed with wide open arms... :/

Users who are viewing this thread