Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Why dont he cut the hair of one of the twins and put different clothes on them? then maybe apply some make up, add some fillers to ones shoes to make one higher than the other and so on?
Then they would pass as sisters of similar age ;p

Dex-chan lover
Last (credits) page: yes, teach them self-defence, make them capable of beating the crap out of the world that was beating the breath out of them, even if it will end up proving the legend.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this manga is so deep. Never seen one get this kind of atmosphere so fast before.

Banned
Now I know why they are always getting beaten up. cause everyone in this world is a Chris Brown

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if you give birth to twins in that messed up world, you gotta give ONE of them away to be adopted (keep them apart so no one would be any wiser).

Double-page supporter
Ah well shit so I accident thought the mayor was there dad, turns out they actually had very good parents just the town and so on that needs a good stab in the kidneys

Dex-chan lover
So uh.. did nobody ever think to just let them wear different clothes, maybe use some other misc sorts of disguises, and pass them off as siblings instead?

Dex-chan lover
@Meo Circumstances might not permit that for lots of people. Wealthier ones might be able to arrange that, but common people might not. There would be midwives and others who would immediately know what's going on from the beginning, plus in the past societies were a lot tighter. Everybody knew everyone in smaller places. It would be hard to imagine richer, more powerful people wouldn't have done it, though. Typically parents don't like to kill or sell into slavery their own children, although some religious nuts would do it.

Double-page supporter
Dress one differently than the other? Don't let them have the same haircut?
Haha what ever do you mean, it's super cute when they match!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a fan of the more 3rd person style they used this chapter. Wish more manga did something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Itch....turn around now and you won't find a trip to the ICU or a deep grave waiting for you...

Users who are viewing this thread