Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

yep, someone just earned himself a heap of curbstomping... and i'll enjoy watching it be delivered!

Dex-chan lover
My guess it that the MC and the servant will overload the sword with their magic and cause it to break.

ADK

when you are a whoreson but then you prove that your father was a whoreson as well.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is what happens when you are truly an incompetent bitch. The moment you get an inkling of power you think you are a god. However, the moment that power is no longer effective, you will either be dead, or wish you were.

Unforgivable....

Can we already decimate this useless individual? -_-

Dex-chan lover
@shosama I concur, also damn, how much magic did that knight expect to gain from just two little girls? Pretty stupid choice.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryle I think this is adapting a LN-original plot detour. The WN didn't have this development.

In the WN they never meet Decken again. Instead soldiers come to arrest Nale and Aldis using a non-approved warrant, prompting Aldis to defeat them and flee Thoria with Nale and the twins.

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed
It's not the magic he needs from the two little girls, it's the hostage value.
"If you don't want them to continue to suffer, throw your life away. I'll kill the twins too after you are dead" is probably what's in his mind. Which will most likely disable the mc for a few moments before unlocking a power to destroy the sword(Usually).

It's pretty different from how they did it in the novel huh.

Users who are viewing this thread