Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@hikufalafel Did you see the fight him vs the woman? did you see how that woman defeat other soldier and general?
He didnt tired after using high spec magic (fly, fly sword etc powerful spell), he just want stay low until he found the twins.
Asking MC to wage war against the country is basically asking him to act like that idiot Decken < Adopt twins with bad reputation is basically asking him act to fight the world and god

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! 👺
i wonder if that knight knew at that moment he knew he fucked up 🤔

Dex-chan lover
My strategy?
Switch to an unfamiliar sword right before the big fight.

Dex-chan lover
kill that dude. He kidnapped the lolis and hes wasting panels with his lame face

Enemy has hostages, he decides to destroy large sections of the fortress? It didn't look like he did any scouting, so he's just hoping he gets lucky and doesn't kill them as collateral damage?

But seriously, if almost everyone in this nation is antagonistic, including the people you buy food from, it's probably better to just move, since with their power they could live a prominent life elsewhere.

@godturtleom Usually the main keep in the center is the place for everything. Walls aren't exactly known for housing dungeons or entrances to said dungeons.

They are only antagonistic towards twins and those who side with them as, explained earlier, are considered abominations or heretic towards the gods. And the guy just wants to live in peace and not be some hero or have to fight off even more assassins or deal with politics

The fight scenes aren't very impressive, there's no clashing of swords and a villain that is an actual threat, just your regular not kirito self insert trashing everything in his path one sidedly

Main character's design is just so boring it's actually wearing me out.

Fed-Kun's army
"I am so angry, i will kill them if they dont let the twins go immidiatly"
Twenty hours later the (still not fucking dead) leader of the soldiers commands the 203837 attack while Aldis still doesnt give a fuck about the children and instead trys to harm the soldiers as less as possible...

Seriously... the author wants to make it look like he is ruthless while letting him behave anything but... just do it goddamn...

They're dragging it out. Instead of killing them in a rage, he's letting them play all their cards. Just waiting for the twins to be taken hostage. Building drama by making the main characters act like idiots, worst writing style.

Users who are viewing this thread