Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm
for everyone wondering
from WN
yes it's ISEKAI
but unfortunately,
Aldis not from our earth.
it's from another earth with magic and others..
monster from this world is far weaker than on Aldis World..

but i still cant wrap my head what chapter that Aldis find Read Eater is like this..

Twins are getting annoying with their tantrum/disobedience. Been annoyed with them ever since they snuck out and got captured like idiots.

@YanDaMan263
They're traumatized kids, it'd be far weirder if they didn't lash out or if they were completely rational. Honestly this manga is far better at portraying children with trauma than many others, especially at portraying children like actual children instead of small adults.

Double-page supporter
They dance around it rather than outright explain it but as far as it says in the novel it seems to be a "Planet of the Apes" deal more than an actual isekai.

So has it actually been stated out loud that he's from earth? If so, which chapter. Those red eaters remind me of awakened beings in Claymore. Creepy as hell. If he's from earth, he should be using his knowledge from earth to acquire power. Park some iron rods in orbit and drop them down on these bastards and see if that building can withstand orbital bombardment.

It's dumb as hell that she brought those kids out there. I'm not sure where she could've dropped them off at, but wasn't there an inn he was staying at before that was safe? Been so long, I'm not sure. It also doesn't make any sense to go inside a building that you haven't even shown you can damage yet. How is he going to get the hell out if he can't breach the walls?

Users who are viewing this thread