Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
That slime is OP as FUK.... who said that slimes are the world weakest monster lol... i also bet that lab is where china was lol.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i really curious about MC past. Any person kind enough to spoiler me pls? xD or if it gonna be leak at manga, how many chapter Will be? If more than 5 better spoiler me now xD

Dex-chan lover
finally an isekai where the mc gets humbled for once.. or at least hopefully. Cant wait to see what asspull power-up he's bound to get

Group Leader
shouldn't he try to destroy a part of the ceiling??
he's already tried to destroy the building before but it took no damage. he seems to know what kind of building it is, and my guess is, that it's some kind of facility where they experimented on people with power/magic, and built it to withstand anything people might throw at it.

Dex-chan lover
looks like this place is some sort of research facility so i'm gonna guess that "she" is part slime and her weakness is her core which is located somewhere in her body.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto he already try to do it earlier before, but the building is basically unscathed...
and then when they fight, that slime elf slam the floor so hard that it create earthquake on that room but not even crack on the floor....
so that Building is so sturdy that probably can't be destroyed by normal means.

Users who are viewing this thread