Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

Decent but the character is not my cup of tea, not into that shadow the hedgehog kind of edgy.

i swear to god i dont understand you people I quite enjoyed reading this and i think its good story the charcter mystros but intresting

Dex-chan lover
just discovered this manga(i swear it's so hard to find related manga in mangadex i feel like i'm missing a lot of good mangas!) and i love it, i'm super tired of the usual japanese wimpy beta MC that plauges manga

Supporter
The more and more I read the more I am convinced this is actually an
isekai
manga with
Aldis being your typical unusually young looking Nipponjin
. I guess it is not categorized as such here because it would be considered as a spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga just completely did not bother with all the tutorial crap. We enter the world partway through the MC's journey and learn about it just by experiencing the story. It feels like this is written by someone who actually has experience and skill in storytelling and maybe actually has an editor.

@dezzot Well in the WN in one of the first chapters (<10) he did say
It's been X year(s) since i've come to this world
or something like that, also in the first chapters of the manga you can see that he hints HEAVILY to that thing without spelling it. (Just re-read the Ch1-3 because i thought he said it here too)

now this is an isekai i can get behind. op but not too op mc and plenty of mystery.

Theres some hints of mc being isekaied but manga isnt tagged as isekai, will it be considered isekai once its fully shown that he got isekaied by revealing his past?

Kirito copy, and two kids. I like the art but honestly I feel like I can’t get behind the MC or the female lead or the kids. His motivation is just two traumatized kids. The kids or the hoe get into trouble, that’s it. The MC doesn’t drive the plot, the story has to advance itself.

Ayyy 16 chps in and this hasn't become some shit copy and past cliche shit. It still has the same feeling of the first chps :)

I really can't see why this earned a 7.6 rating. MC is a Kirito copy, All side-characters are cardboard cutouts. The antagonists are even more shallow, I would rather the author turning all of the enemies into Hitlers. The plot is barely coherent and lacks any sort of tension. Worldbuilding is 100% non-existent and irrelevant. Overall, this manga is not even sub-par.

Users who are viewing this thread