Senki to Yobareta Otoko, Ouke ni Ansatsu Saretara Musume wo Hiroi, Issho ni Slow Life wo Hajimeru - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
"Used him for Maria's birth"

Hol' up
Did she do the snu snu or am I getting the wrong message here?

Fed-Kun's army
dumb bitch of course you dont feel anything if you repress the emotions and arent directly confronted with it because you quit looking at them...

@Striffee
mommy either harvested his seed from somewhere else or she used a shapeshifting spell so ordoll not remembering her is normal
well husband is what you normaly call the father of your child. and she said she used him for her birth which makes him the tool with little to no awareness of it.

i would doubt that he is under a spell because he seems very sensitive to magic in general which should result in him feeling unwell if he is hexed
much like people with abnormaly good hearing feel unwell when they hear certain sounds others wouldn't even register
so any active foreign influence of a spell on him should cause him a similar discomfort i imagine

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling she was a homunculus or some such creation. Instead of FMA, I'm thinking like that episode of Batman the Animated Series with Clayface making a sudo-daughter. Annie was her name.
d4f3631d2d9f0791-600x338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread