Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru

Double-page supporter
IMoments like these were you don't mind sniping being a thing.

This is better than the original in my opinion. The chapter releases are crappy though

Aggregator gang
This is far better than the main storyline
Damn, it gives me thrill when I'm reading this
Hope we get more

i read 2 one with a kiddo called something with m and the other one isnt nearly as far as the other one but kinda feels like a clone
oh yeah there where 4 marks botg times
and ism talking about the older obe

I started reading this without realizing it was a prequel and was like "crests? Gaius? Iris a black dragon? This seems awfully familiar..."XD

if its a sequel to the obe i think it is this one is way better the other one is a wierd isekai clone

everyone talking about slow releases clearly hasn't suffered through a TRULY slow release schedule before.

I like this one much better than the "sequel" though I think that this is just a spin-off. This artwork is much better, thought that's my opinion.

Group Leader
This is just a shittier version with art that looks like it’s from the era of the Big Three.

Stop assuming this is a PREQUEL, this is an ADAPTATION to the original. This is not the same and connected to the timeline of the original. Try Googling what adaptation means.

You know what would be funny, if this is the reason that first crests are considered superior lol

Supporter
The art is far less childish, and even if the MC is less funny, his way of acting is far better and fun that the main story for me :) (Less "Marvel fun" like, and more "I'm so bad-ass than I don't even need to be fun" like :D )

@ZhiMadder @xeno77 @BrutalbotX @Razliel and others
It's not a Prequel or a Sequel (the related tag is wrong), it's a story that start the same, starting with the same parameters, and use the "What if I don't reincarnate and may get a better Crest?". We see him here with all his power, and searching for a better way to become more powerful than just a "die and retry" reincarnation.
It's like someone wrote the background story (Powerful wizard, 4 Crest, Dragons and Bad Demons), and asked 2 other authors to write there own story with this.

Supporter
@ZhiMadder I agree with you, it's less childish and it's more "comic of situation" than the other version, and I like this on more too :)

i know its gonna be fucking expensive but i wanna have a manga where every single picture has at least the detail this cover has
and yeah iam aware that 90% of the detail went into the book

Users who are viewing this thread