Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru

For me this is prequel, the reason why he reincarnated is because he underestimated himself, he say that the time he took to kill outerspace monster are slow but in fact no one able to kill them as fast as him, rather the sequels titles have "world's strongest sage" meaning that even before he reincarnated he is already the strongest, but he feels that he already reached his growth limit and thus decided to reincarnated

P.s: rip english

Edit: anyway im only here for Iris

Group Leader
Hey guys, guess what ... yup, this manga is an alternate story! (based of MangaUpdates data)
With a better story and art, IMHO.

I want to rate this manga a 1 just for the horrible release schedule , a quarter of a chapter every month. Pitiful

Banned
@nyaasar are you high? He's just unbeatable and there's no tension from the start, the sequel is much better in that it shows you that yes he's been that strong but now he's very strong but not a character so strong there's no tension. Not to mention the release schedule sucks

Group Leader
@thorhp posted:
are you high? He's just unbeatable and there's no tension from the start, the sequel is much better in that it shows you that yes he's been that strong but now he's very strong but not a character so strong there's no tension.
Well, I'm bloody high, then. lol

And put your rant somewhere else, I can't believe people just won't stop ranting about release schedule and shits.

Here's a pro-tip: Put this manga on plan to read. Come back after a year or two.

Power Uploader
Raws are way ahead, imagine translating 13 pages a month, oh man, that's way too many pages, why don't you guys divide the already divided chapters into more small parts? Y'know, maybe translate 5 pages each month, that seems like a good schedule, right?

Galaxy Degen, what happened to you guys? Don't pick up a million mangas at once if you can't do all them. I hope someone else picks this up. I had to re-read all the chapters because I keep forgetting this story, and too bad that it is kind of interesting as well.

And yeah, I also used to think that it's the release schedule of the manga that is bad, but it turns out to be the scanlation team. The raws are up to chapter 7, this manga has a standard monthly release.

@Centurionzo yeah, scummy scanlation teams do that a lot. They'll cut one chapter into multiple parts to make it seem like they're actually doing work. The issue is we can't do anything. No matter how much we call them out for it, it's still the only way we'll get to read it translated because if another group picks it up the scummy group will start bitching about "sniping"

Group Leader
if he has a harem here, why did he abandon them and reincarnate? LMAO

There's this wonderful thing called "merging". It's better to eat a whole cake once a year rather than a small bit every week

I like the actual story and all but I have 2 questions/complaints
1 why'd you have to give him a harem? Like that's actually getting annoying now. Couldn't you have just given him a party of friendship with men and women?
2 why is iris the only one on the cover? Came here cuz I thought the mc was a girl tho I don't mind as much anymore

Ah! A Crest Power Fantasy that OP! How Original! 🤦

Seriously, this is one of the books in the shelves that are mediocre or V e r y mediocre. Well, At least im going to consume my power fantasy thrash apatite. Bookmarked!

honestly like this better than the original and i dont see the harem yet [like everyone else is pointing out] but ig we'll have to wait and see

edit: [the words in these brackets]

Users who are viewing this thread