Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 207

Dex-chan lover
Is there a term in Japanese for this 'Convenient Interruption' bullshit for stalling romantic progress? It's actually kind of sickening how it happens multiple times in every single romcom basically. It's like they're required to have it or they just aren't allowed to write the fucking manga.
blah blah blah hamsterbanana.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Time for Futaba to become food. Then maybe, just maybe he'll eat her right up finally show some interest. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
193 chapters before this side couple even think about dating or not.

Dex-chan lover
good luck, he's basically friendzoned. It'll be hard to convince someone who thinks of you as a little sister or daughter (I forgot what he said)

Dex-chan lover
I mean... these two basically slept together and nothing happened so... that's a high hill to climb.

Dex-chan lover
9d4.jpg
Basically the image to look for every time Igarashi and Takeda are involved in a chapter

Dex-chan lover
The group is called "fap it scans" so when will i get to fap to this dumb green cunny who can't make any progress in 207 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see Shiromanta just plain abandon this ship as the ending. Kinda sucks, but I don't mind

Dex-chan lover
iirc she already cooked for him, and he liked it. Now she only has to start cooking for him everyday, and he'll be sealed

Wow...so many complainypants in comments. Gentlemen, why won't you go and read chapter 1 as if it was a oneshot? Because the rest is...you know, serialization. Of which the goal is, as of every other serialization, to suck out go on forever.

Dex-chan lover
I see everyone is malding that she didn't go directly for a confession, when she ACTUALLY really needs to make him fall for her, the way their dynamic is now, if they got together it would be INCREDIBLY forced

Users who are viewing this thread